Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who seemed to HATE the boys in the class and gave extra attention to the girls? Alsmost like any sign of masculinity had to be stomped out?

Mine was 1st grade, Mrs. French. She was a lady of about 280 and singled me out that year to make an example of. I've asked a few friends and they remember her too.

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
Yes, i had a english teacher that was like that

·
Registered
264 Posts
Had a few, but one that really stuck out was in high school, she was a guidance counselor for juniors and seniors, but she would not put im any effort in helpin any students unless you were a mexican female.. Alot of students that weren't mexican females, for a couple of years got screwed over on scholorships and grants an awards that would of applied to helping them in/with college but she'd drop the ball or not fill stuff out right for them. Or what not.. Just would not help out. Especially if you were a white male athlete. She' ignore you all together.. I know my senior year alot of parets went to the district and school board and complained not sure whatever came about with that grumpy bitch....

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Grade 6.

Ms. Heringer.

She even got called out on it by some parents on a field trip.

·
Registered
637 Posts
6TH grade, Ms. Lundberg, what a bod, and when mini skirts were in. She was probably about 5'5, 100 pounds , 30 years old , had kind of a Carol Brady look..only cuter. When she used to bend over to help the students in that.....oh yeah I hated her :p

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
6TH grade, Ms. Lundberg, what a bod, and when mini skirts were in. She was probably about 5'5, 100 pounds , 30 years old , had kind of a Carol Brady look..only cuter. When she used to bend over to help the students in that.....oh yeah I hated her :p
Try reading what the op wrote

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
who seemed to HATE the boys in the class and gave extra attention to the girls? Alsmost like any sign of masculinity had to be stomped out?

Mine was 1st grade, Mrs. French. She was a lady of about 280 and singled me out that year to make an example of. I've asked a few friends and they remember her too.
Mrs. French??? Mine was in high school; my FRENCH teacher was MRS. PARIS!!! NO LIE, my FRENCH teachers name was MRS. PARIS.......... MADAME PARIS', and she did't let anyone forget it. And NO, she did't like guys, except for the ***** geak with the pocket protector for his 12 pens. There were only FOUR guys in the class, and 20 some girls. I must have put down French as something like a 3rd elective or something; I still don't know how/why I ended up with it. She hated guys, she was't a lezzy, and she was married. Transferred out at the end of the semester to underwater basket weaving, or some other less stupid class than French. Why did I have to read this thread; why did I have to remember this, why can't I forget it? My French teachers name was Mrs. Paris, and she made me hate French. Butch/56sedandelivery.

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
I liked his sorry better lol
I do also because i had a couple teachers like that also, it just didnt fit with the question asked

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
Senior year english teacher. She was a total cunt

·
Cereal Killer
2,249 Posts
Sophomore English teacher. Short ugly bulldike. Used to love saying God was a woman, and other crap like a woman should be president, just to piss off boys in class.

·
Registered
668 Posts
About 5th grade I moved to a new town. I got into a fight before I even registered at the school.

The principal was a German woman about 6' and 240 with a black hair do right out of the matron of the 20's. She said she didn't allow holigans in her school. Gave both me and the kid I beat the hell out of the rubber hose.

I got the paddle and the hose again for having a squirt guns and pea shooters

·
Former RJ instigator
42,526 Posts
Hell yeah, Mrs Talbert, 6th grade and she was the worst English teacher in the history of the world, that c loved taking me out in the hallway and spanking my ass with that paddle she always kept handy, it happened almost daily, fucking bitch!:smt097

·
Previously Banned
10,224 Posts

Maybe you were just a punk ass? Ever think about that?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts