Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Yes actually I did. I restarted my phone like 3x and thought I was just in a shitty spot where I didn't have wifi.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,978 Posts
Just on this site for around 5 minutes in the afternoon

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,684 Posts
Mine went down yesterday when for the first time my internet movie service went out.
I immediately reset the router and all was well

I've had other wifi items go out because of the router, but the movie stream still works. ( seems odd)
OP might be onto something.....

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,058 Posts
No issues here.

·
YB Managing Editor
51,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I actually posted on the yb fb page asking about the outrage and right after that fb went down.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
33,092 Posts
Sometimes I think it's Monty just fucking around. Lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
I didn't notice it but my parents internet was down from sometime yesterday until I went by today and rebooted all their network gear. Could be a coincidence I'm sure, but is interesting.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Sorry guys, he was chasing the cat and got tangled in the internet control wires. :eek:

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
For me, Youtube would load the video and play but nothing else on the page would load. No comments, login, thumbnails for other videos... etc. Other than that, everything worked fine all day.

·
YB Managing Editor
51,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was trying to check it at the isitdown.com site but even that wouldn't open.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
24,455 Posts

·
Brewmaster
12,585 Posts
My cable internet went to a crawl, rebooted the modem but it wouldn't connect again. Used the phone to check for an outage, nothing showing except it did say there was an issue. Did it's little self fix through Xfinity and shit started working again plus the speed went back up to normal.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
No problem here.

I guess it was just the paid posters.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts