Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would've burned the IRP tower to the ground if I was him...

There would be NO survivors.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slow motion replay showed Johnson's Suzuki clearly crossing the finish line before Matt Smith's Buell but Matt Smith got the win light. No red lights involved... NHRA didn't want to hear about any silly appeal...

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Me I would just walk it off.. Now Catalono on the other hand would probably set fire to the tower and kill 17+ people on the way there.. No one is more angry than that guy.. :-D

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey - This was a straight up, no questionable activity, drag race. Clean start, clean race... Dirty finish...

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
I think they should kill one person from the NHRA at a time till they give Mr. Johnson the win.. Was Musi in the other lane? LOL J/K

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You don't have to don't worry about it... I think Johnson is probably already on the mutha... He's pretty F'n far from OK...

'Who's motorcycle is this?'

'It's a Pro Stock Buell, baby...'

'Who's Pro Stock Buell is this?'

'Matt Smith's, baby...'

'Who's Matt Smith?'

'Matt Smith's dead, baby... Matt Smith's dead...'

Love,

Mong-ga-loid

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Monty - Steve looked like the guy on the front of all your Iron Maiden t-shirts after he saw the replay...

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Johnson was suprisingly calm in his interview that they played a few hours after he got screwed...

ESPN even said...'Johnson won the US nats, but smith gets the trophy...' lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
I think they should kill one person from the NHRA at a time till they give Mr. Johnson the win.. Was Musi in the other lane? LOL J/K
Musi Sucks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts