Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
T/S 368E
29,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I keep seeing his aborted runs pop up once in awhile on youtube.
I was wondering if it ever ran a 4 second pass or even a semi decent full hit??

·
Registered
852 Posts
He is getting closer each time he goes out with it. I believe the last time at Ozark a month or so ago he made it to 300-350 feet.

·
T/S 368E
29,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Damn, I was hoping he got a full pull or close to it by now :(

·
Registered
852 Posts
Doing something nobody else has done before is tough. The fact that it is a real deal TF engine, plus trying to get the clutch to not be too aggressive is a battle. They finally figured out how to get fuel in it fast enough to not overheat the clutch. The fuel tank is too small to make a burnout and full pass. They were stopping after the burnout and pouring a jug of fuel in with a funnel. Now they have a fast fill cap like Indy cars. When he backs up from the burnout they throw 5 gallons more in it in a few seconds instead of a half minute. Lots of obstacles doing what they are doing. Not to mention that they can't just hot lap it to try things. He has had it at our track a few times.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Super cool, will be bad ass when they it get it to work.

Reactions: mrdragster1970

·
T/S 368E
29,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Didn't that P/M guy get the TAD combination to work in his car,
but had to finally give up when NHRA did everything in their power to screw him over!!!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
If Scott ever gets to the point where he is able to hold the loud pedal down for the duration of a pass, whether it be 660ft or 1320ft, say goodbye to every door car record currently in the books.

·
T/S 368E
29,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

A 4.999999999 at 300.0000000001 would be frigging badass!!!!!

·
Banned
9,345 Posts
I think I saw a few months ago that he ripped it pretty long through the 1/8 and went a 3.30 or 3.50 something. No idea how true or accurate that is though.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts

A 4.999999999 at 300.0000000001 would be frigging badass!!!!!

Thats the goal !!!! Running again in 2 weeks !!!!! Also working on JR sadlin's 40 GPM car as well

Reactions: VegaEddie

·
Registered
3,459 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,548 Posts
didnt he get a full 8th hit at Armageddon last month..i seen the car an a fuel dragster make side by side hits on vid..fuel car went up in smoke..the car made a clean lick..no time event so i dont know a time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts