Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We live on a corner house with a street in front of us and also behind us. On our corner we have some pine trees providing some blockage of the view of our pool in the backyard. I put up a limestone wall to help dress this area up, along with some mulch. I do all the yardwork ect. I also work in new york city 6 days a week and get home at 7p.m.

I started to notice "someone" has started throwing their "doggie bags" of shit in this area. We don't have a dog, yet I like dogs and had them growing up. This has really pissed me off. I found 3 baggies to in the begining, and promptly threw it in the street. This has gone on for approximately a dozen or so baggies.

Today, I came home from work walked in the front door and right out the back to start up my tractor to cut the lawn.

I am near finished and I see a "dog walker" coming down the road.... I can see him carrying his little blue baggie of shit. He passes my house and I am just finishing up and I am bringing the tractor around to the back of the house on the street, where Mr.Dogshit has went...

I see him down the road and guess what? NO BLUE BAGGIE ! :p

I looked around and found his little blue baggie of shit in my lawnbarrel which I had by my back gate, and I grab it throw it on the tractor and proceed to follow him at a distance. This went on down the one street and around the corner to the next street over. I see him stop at his house and I call out to him and he stops. I shut the tractor down and said I believe this belongs to you. He told me what? I threw it out. I said buddy I don't even own a dog. He said "But I threw it out" I started to get heated and said "Listen you obviously ignorant fuck-how bout I come every now and then and shit in your yard, I don't own a dog, why should I have to deal with dogshit? He started to walk away and I stopped him again and threatened an ass whopping on his ignorant ass if'n I find anymore of these baggies in my yard. Told him to try and fuck with me as I will surely fuck up his world for him good.....

I think I got my message across....:smt077

Did I over-react?

·
Registered
281 Posts
nope. he got lucky it wasnt rubbed in his face. Now thats over reacting lol

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,397 Posts
No, perfectly logical reaction in your part of the world. Out in the country where people have actual consideration for others then yes you'd have gone overboard.

I work for an electric company in NJ, and anytime we are within driving distance of NYC and in NJ, the general public are self absorbed and would just as soon run us over. well unless their power is out then they are nice for a few minutes as long as we are there to help them....

·
Registered
643 Posts
If ya get bored and wanna see the great northwest. I got a neighbor for ya to meet.....I'm not a dog hater, but tell me again why there is dog shit in my yard....old cocksucker....

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope. he got lucky it wasnt rubbed in his face. Now thats over reacting lol
LOL funny you should say that cause as I was driving away I'm hollerin good so his neighbors can hear "I hope you love your dog cause the next time you will be eating his shit followed by an ass whopping."

LOL :smt118

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Sounds about right. Might coulda kept the shit only to take it back to his porch and light it on fire...other than that, done good.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,106 Posts
SOUNDED LIKE A DECENT CONVERSATION......NEXT TIME CLOSE HIS EYES!

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would have waited till he opened the door then threw it in his living room.
LOL yeah I shoulda dropped the deck real low and rode up his front yard too....... :eek:

:mad: Cocksucker.... good let him think , next time he picks up another fresh steaming pile.:smt084

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
I would of done the same thing. Its suck nowdays HOW people can be so stupid and disrespectful of others property, WTF was this asshole thinking.

·
Registered
426 Posts
If ya get bored and wanna see the great northwest. I got a neighbor for ya to meet.....I'm not a dog hater, but tell me again why there is dog shit in my yard....old cocksucker....
If they are crapping in your yard go out there wher they crap and spread cayenne powder,red chili powder, black pepper and such in the area.they will come around sniffing and forget all about the fact that they have to take a dump! sneezing and snot slinging will follow and they will find somewhere else to do it.

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts
i would of used the bag to smear it across the side of his house....

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Blatant face to face lying is definitely grounds for some assertiveness and depending on how long he wants to dick mouth you, aggressiveness(aka ass whipping) may be in order.:smt084

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
People have no Fn respect anymore,I woulda handled it the same way.........So no I dont think you overreacted at all.

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If they are crapping in your yard go out there wher they crap and spread cayenne powder,red chili powder, black pepper and such in the area.they will come around sniffing and forget all about the fact that they have to take a dump! sneezing and snot slinging will follow and they will find somewhere else to do it.
I have never had the problem of dogs being walked on our actual property- the sidewalk is on the other side of the street and not on our side. I don't have any urine burn on the lawn either.....

I shouldn't have to go out and purchase any deterent when it is not the dogs fault, it's their ignorant owner, who will recieve a whopping if I catch them..... I'm very vocal and will call you out on the spot. I don't take shit from anybody LOL pun intended.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts