Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that is a question fuck stick, and the man below answered it, you fucked up
I was answering the question you asked in your post. Did you even read what you posted?

The question wasn't asking if it was his stage name. I knew that already, as stated in the question. The question was if it was ever his legal name. As in, did he ever change his name legally from his birth name. Sorry I confused the both of you. Do you write on your iPads with crayons also?

·
Registered
17,842 Posts
You fucked up, now man up and admit it, people are not mind readers, they don't know what you are thinking, you must a be a 2nd grader or something

·
On the roller...
15,881 Posts
Actually, since you're too drunk to use Google today...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000221/bio

Is the only member of his family to legally change his name to Sheen and pass that new name onto his children. Like his father and all his siblings, his birth name was Estevez. His father is still legally Ramon Estevez, and all his siblings still use the name Estevez.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
He took the name from his dads stage name of Martin Sheen who's real name was Ramon Esteves They used to live on the same street as a friend of mine in dayton ohio and martin worked at frigidair before acting took off.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
The question wasn't asking if it was his stage name. I knew that already, as stated in the question. The question was if it was ever his legal name. As in, did he ever change his name legally from his birth name. Sorry I confused the both of you. Do you write on your iPads with crayons also?
You are one stupid mother fucker.

"I wonder if Charlie Sheen was ever his legal name or just a stage name?"

2 possible answers.

Charlie Sheen is his legal name.

or

Charlie Sheen is his stage name.

If you want to ask if Charlie Sheen was ever his legal name you say...

"I wonder if Charlie Sheen was ever his legal name?"

·
On the roller...
15,881 Posts
There we go, that's what I was wondering. I looked in a few spots like wiki, but forgot to check IMDB, since never go there.
I got your back, bro. Now go drink another beer. I'm still at work for 11 more minutes...

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just saw the trailer for Machete Kills and it calls him by his birth name, Carlos Esteves.

I wonder if Charlie Sheen was ever his legal name or just a stage name?
Jesus, some of you people are stupid. Just because there is a question mark at the end of the sentence doesn't mean the second half of the sentence is the question.

It should be read as such....

I wonder if Charlie Sheen was ever high legal name (question) or just a stage name (statement)

Proper grammar forces you to use a question mark at the end of the sentence. Perhaps I should have written it as two separate sentences. I guess I gave the crowd too much credit.

God damn.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You are one stupid mother fucker.

"I wonder if Charlie Sheen was ever his legal name or just a stage name?"

2 possible answers.

Charlie Sheen is his legal name.

or

Charlie Sheen is his stage name.

If you want to ask if Charlie Sheen was ever his legal name you say...

"I wonder if Charlie Sheen was ever his legal name?"
Oh, and based on Matt Hill's posted information from IMDB, you're wrong about it just being a stage name also.

Winning.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts