Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just looking at the numbers and looked like he should have won against smith?

Bruder rt .080 4.886
Smith rt .061 4.907

Shouldnt bruder have won by .002?

·
6,816 Posts
they broke the tranny in the car

·
Registered
690 Posts
They smoked the tranny on that pass. Nice meeting the Bruder brothers.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I'm confused ... smoked tranni or not, .002 is still a win. Doesnt matter if the car was upside down & on fire, if he didnt cross the centerline or hit the wall, he got there first according to the numbers.

Does anyone have the skinny on this?

·
Registered
818 Posts
That et has got to be wrong, he didnt even really go down the track.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Was just looking at the numbers and looked like he should have won against smith?

Bruder rt .080 4.886
Smith rt .061 4.907

Shouldnt bruder have won by .002?
He got treed, I guess I didn't see the pass

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I'm confused ... smoked tranni or not, .002 is still a win. Doesnt matter if the car was upside down & on fire, if he didnt cross the centerline or hit the wall, he got there first according to the numbers.

Does anyone have the skinny on this?
Looking at the numbers, I'm sure he won the round, but I'd assume (that's ALL it is) that he couldn't make the call for the next round!...

Took quite a while (20 mins. or so) to get the thing on the rollback and off the track!... :smt102

·
Registered
199 Posts
He knew he was broke on the return road and missed the scales to be DQ'ed, allowing Smith to be reinstated.
(I was running the clocks in the tower all weekend.)

Sounds like he did his opponent a favor...

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
He knew he was broke on the return road and missed the scales to be DQ'ed, allowing Smith to be reinstated.
(I was running the clocks in the tower all weekend.)

Sounds like he did his opponent a favor...
Same thing happened to Scotty G at Shakedown...Scotty broke but beat Stevie Jackson..Scotty got towed off and never crossed the scales which put Stevie in the Finals...but ai think it was an over site on Scotty since he was scrambeling to get a replacement wishbone for his car

Sck for the Twins...that car has been running great

·
Registered
199 Posts
bruder never left the line he didnt run a 88 1st rd

Sorry for the mis information, we did have that happen this weekend , I thought it was that round.

Only had 483 cars to go down though, so I may have gotten you mixed up with another run.
LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts