Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
I hope that cancel that stupid show.I'm not a fan of karoake.Even my wife has grown tired of it and she used to love it.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
The real question is.....who's the douche bag....the one watching it,or said guy on the show.....hmmm.:p

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
WTF are you talking about? Grow up? If you dont like what I post dont read it, I have had no problem with you, was this guy one of your favorites?
i guess im the only person in this thread that knows where u are throwing stones. your personal problems is yours with the guy, but come on already act like a grown man and take the high road dont stoop to his level. ive read all of it and hes a punk, but be the bigger man already.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
there isnt a straight guy I know that watches american idol.
Im betting you watch that GLEE show too?????

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,281 Posts
AS SOON AS HE STARTED HIS INTRO. I WANTED TO PUNCH A HOLE IN HIS HEAD!

STUPID MOTHER FUCKER

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
FUCK YOU! Guess when that piece of shit starts talking about YOUR wifes disabilty in school yard fashion we will just say "Here we go again....."
well fucking do something about instead of cluttering the bullet with it........the guy has a shop go there and take care of the problem,stop cluttering the bullet with it.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
FUCK YOU! Guess when that piece of shit starts talking about YOUR wifes disabilty in school yard fashion we will just say "Here we go again....."
was it your wife?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
well fucking do something about instead of cluttering the bullet with it........the guy has a shop go there and take care of the problem,stop cluttering the bullet with it.
Cluttering up the bullet?? 90% of the posts are bullshit clutter anymore on here!!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 55 Posts