Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The silver Mustang yesterday at Milan trying to burn everyone down? Just another dumb trick by the Ford guys!!! :-D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
:roll: .....He would do it one time to me.....Then I bust his Windshield out......Where's Frank Rizzo.....he knows how to say it with grace :p

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He did it to Milan, Monson, Powski, the gold camaro that almost lost it (but he was a nitrous car so good luck).. Typical Ford guy :roll: :-D

·
Registered
811 Posts
His name is Tyson I believe, and he burned a ton of people down. My favorite was when he burned a car down while his car died. I'm surprised he was allowed to go as many rounds as he did burning cars down without getting beat down and locked in a port-a-john.

·
Registered
216 Posts
FRANK RIZZO HAHAHAHA :lol:

"Listen here sizzle chest, Ill bash your fuckin head in, Chahlie"

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Some people have to play games if the can't let the car do the talking. He caught me totally off guard because it was just a qualifying pass. It won't happen again.

It's tough to burn someone down when you are on the trailer.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
well all then "air' cars like to go in last..I'd shut off in the pre- stage and wait 'till sat morning if I had to :shock:

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Way to put it Johnny. But what about "double Bulbing" you know, Pre-stage and stage at the same time and let auto counter take over. TMP and the bend is less than 10 seconds since "someone" stages, but usually around 4 sec. and go.

Next, this "burn down" guy could get away with that in "most" of Canada, but at TMP (Cayuga track) the Toronto guys WILL beat the fuk out of him, I've seen it in the pass at another street race. And he gets away with this in Detroit, where you guys carry guns for a hobby? :shock: He's either got balls of steel, or VARY lucky. John 8)

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I hear ya....now out here in Chi-town, we'd make him an offer he couldn't refuse 8)

...a guy at Rt. 66, pulled too close to another guy's rig, and wouldn't move over... a while later this guy's car broke, so he loaded up and waited........and when the guy who parked too close, went to the staging lanes, he took all the lug nuts off ALL 6 trailer tires!, when the nite was over, and he pulled away at almost midnight....guess what?..Pep-Boys 'aint open :shock:

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ now that's what I'm talkin' about :lol: Right on Johnny 8) ^^^^^^

Now I did see Big Serge from Thunderz reach over a car and "tag" :shock: some a few years ago on a money run at TMP. Guy crumpled like a empty bag of chips :shock:

·
Registered
360 Posts
That guy is a dumb ass, one of these days his antics will catch up with him, hopefully its before someone gets hurt.

Biggest shocker to me was how calm Monson was after he pulled that shit!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
I talked to him after the run and he said that he didn't do it intentionally. After watching him do it to everyone else I'm doubting his story.

My data logger says that I waited for 9.5 seconds at the tree. The starter should have red lit him. I talked Jerry at the track and he said that the tree activates anywhere between 10 and 25 seconds after three bulbs are lit (one car staged and one still pre staged). That's just too long and it's not safe. We almost lost that guy in the Camaro first round. I know people like the Jerry Springer Show, WWF wrestling, and car wrecks but we're talking about risking peoples safety and $$$$ when this stuff goes on.

I guess I'll just have to put him on the trailer next time so nobody else gets burnt down. :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Trust me Monson held his cool cause he really thought the guy was being honest.. I would have loved to see this guy pull that on Catalono (SP?).. LMFAO :-D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts