Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That Tony Nesbitt wrote of the truck and trailer? I'm not sure if it's after the PRO race with the vette in the trailer or not. Just seen it on the NESCA board. Thought you'd like to know! :(

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ok boys enough of the bickering. Yes there was an accident on the way home from the PRO race in Bradenton. They were in TN and a woman in a small SUV (highlander I think) decided that she need to be driving between a semi and the trailer. I am not sure who panick stopped first but it did cause a chain reaction. In an effort to not hit the suv dead on the driver in the trailer swearved and clipped the semi (just rubbed a little paint) somehome the suv ended up in front of the toter and it was crushed. It did MAJOR damage to both vechiles. I do not know how the woman walked away from the accident with just a scratch. Her car was crushed and flattened. The motor for the toter is in the drivers compartment. The boys are a little bumped up but nothing to send them to the hospitol. The trailer has some damage. HOWEVER... the boys do a SUPER job of securing everything in the trailer and there was no damage to the 3 cars. I was driving down the highway yesterday and realized how many people swerve in and out of traffic... espically between semis. After seeing some photos of the accident it really makes you think twice. It is a miracle that no one was hurt.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Sorry to here that.....If the idiots that drive like that were made to drive a rig for a week......I think they would (be dead) or learn real fast what asswipes they really are :roll:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Damned idiot drivers who have never towed have no idea what kind of situation they are forcing a towing driver into. Like cutting in front of you and cutting your stopping distance by half or more........ Years of riding my Harley has taught me to expect the other driver to do the rudest, stupidest things imaginable... and I'm usually right with just a couple of miles of travel. Sorry to hear about your mishap, and glad that everyone is OK.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts