Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had recorded the us nats and was watching connely against KJ. After his burn out the crew guy walks up and pulls out what almost looks like a zus tool and tightens something on the top of the scoop. Then i thought about and i have never seen a zus in that location and never seen another car doing this! Was it a zus or was it some sort of adjustment? Not tryin to stir up anything just never seen it?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Didn't catch that,,but I guess KJ blasted into the back of Connelly on the turnoff.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea but i am not suprised!! I don't blame connely for assuming either! Sorry just not a kj fan! But i still want to know what the hell his crew guy was messin with?

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
It was an accident.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
did it cause any damage and was it on purpose? i didnt see the race.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Kurt was quick to apologize Connelly said.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Cool. I saw connolly held him at the tree. KJ has had some issues with RT. Still don't like johnsons, but they got some MPH. Warren is all over the MPH deal now but lacks ET.
Z

·
Registered
278 Posts
probably a Dzus fastener on top of the air pan.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I saw it too, its a dzus that connects to the carb (carb to scoop) theirs a stand from the carb to the scoop!! Ive used em!!David/

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
I saw him do the same thing at the last race and was wondering what the deal was. Why would they need to adjust a dzus on top of the scoop before a run?

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
They probably have forgotten in the past and almost lost the scoop, I know I have. We had two on the d/r mustang and there are two on Artis Houston's nova. They were all thread on each side of the carb with a dzus fitting on each one

·
Registered
135 Posts
doesn't matter what the cry baby Johnsons do Connely still the MAN!!!!!!! Old man Warren cant school the kid any more cause he aint in the count down and Connelly is with a lot less races!!!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts