Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the all steel 32 3 window at the SEMA show? Our company built them for Brook-ville custom roadster and it took new product of the year in the coustom street rod class. This thing is badddddddd

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry Aaron I don't even if I did I wouldn't be able to figure out how to attach it. LOL

·
Registered
567 Posts
The fit and finish on 3 window is fantastic. Was there a price tag on that beauty? NOW, the "NEW" 1969 Camaro on the cover of Hot Rod Magazine sucks. Maybe its just me, but that 69 looks like chit. Phuck, even on the cover shot, the grille doesn't line up with the fender. JUNK! A International body panel extravaganza. :smt005

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
:shock: I had no idea you were a car show critic too Mike!!! Now he's not only teching our car for rules, he's also going to pick on our junk body work! :smt005

·
Registered
567 Posts
I've been fighting with a 68 Camaro conv and trying to make Tawian door skins match up with China ¼ panels and inner fenders that 1 half is made in Canada and the other half in China. I made the panels match up within .125, then I read that the 69 was held to the same tolerance, but when I flipped through the pages, there is a shot of the trunk panel with a ½ inch gap. :smt005 JUNK!

Chris, I do judge show cars and its not an easy job. Next time you go to a car show, try to pick the "Best of Show" when there are four, 100 point cars!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks Mike we have a lot of time into this car. I know we have several more to make. The company I work for did 32 chv about 10 years ago as well, I am proud of the company I work for we are the best aftermarket supplier hands down our panels are just as good as oem or better. As far as the price i am not sure what Brookville is going to charge for it.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Mike, if we were still tooling it you know I would. I am not sure what the tag is on the new 3 window if my memory is correct the the 32 chv all steel body was going for around 22k and the 32 pick up truck was a little less then that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts