Registered
1,176 Posts
if your not rubbin, you ain't winning!

good for her, nothing dirty or wrong with that win,

guys are just crying sour grapes.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
First off.....her "teammate " ran her up the hill damn near into the wall and claimed over the radio he had a broken sway bar and couldn't hold a low line..........

Then Hailey recovered the lost positions and went low.....really low and somehow the car with the supposed broken sway bar came down on her. He got EXACTLY what he deserved.
It was a chicken shit move and she warned everyone ahead of time.
"Race me clean and I race you clean...........BUT.....".
YOU KNOW THE REST.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
First off.....her "teammate " ran her up the hill damn near into the wall and claimed over the radio he had a broken sway bar and couldn't hold a low line..........

Then Hailey recovered the lost positions and went low.....really low and somehow the car with the supposed broken sway bar came down on her. He got EXACTLY what he deserved.
It was a chicken shit move and she warned everyone ahead of time.
"Race me clean and I race you clean...........BUT.....".
YOU KNOW THE REST.
Video?

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
For a guy with a "busted swaybar" he sure was able to cut low and keep total control to cut her off. I say good for her. This is exactly what all levels of racing needs. Bring back the rivalry the aggressive driving, the "I dont give a shit, I will put you in the wall to win" type racing. That's the reason Street Outlaws, No Prep and underground sanctioned races are so big, it's the anything can happen type racing. Good for her. Oh and show me ur tits! Shes hot!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
For a guy with a "busted swaybar" he sure was able to cut low and keep total control to cut her off. I say good for her. This is exactly what all levels of racing needs. Bring back the rivalry the aggressive driving, the "I dont give a shit, I will put you in the wall to win" type racing. That's the reason Street Outlaws, No Prep and underground sanctioned races are so big, it's the anything can happen type racing. Good for her. Oh and show me ur tits! Shes hot!
She's only 17....you'll have to wait a year.:-D

·
Registered
24,008 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Can't get the videos to play but I'm not a huge fan of her. I've periodically watched some of their videos on youtube and she gives off the impression that everyone needs to give her everything and she has no reason to earn anything. Anytime she gets wrecked by someone, whether intentionally or not or by her own doing, she gets this attitude that she was screwed over and that they've got one coming from her the next chance she gets. With the exception of her voice, she is hot though... ought to see her mom...

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
She's also 17...........

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
I've been around her a fare bit.....
She is actually very down to earth. She was racing with us in Lucas and doing legends stuff in winter.

·
Registered
24,008 Posts
Can't get the videos to play but I'm not a huge fan of her. I've periodically watched some of their videos on youtube and she gives off the impression that everyone needs to give her everything and she has no reason to earn anything. Anytime she gets wrecked by someone, whether intentionally or not or by her own doing, she gets this attitude that she was screwed over and that they've got one coming from her the next chance she gets. With the exception of her voice, she is hot though... ought to see her mom...
No, I think you have her confused with Danica.

·
Registered
488 Posts
No, I think you have her confused with Danica.
Danica is worse!!!! lol If she ever does an interview or broadcast again, try this drinking game where you take a shot everytime she says "ummmm" or "ya know" . It won't take long to forget your name

1 - 20 of 63 Posts