Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read on another forum that Maple Grove is requiring diapers for 9.99 and quicker this season. It has been said that it is not a NHRA requirement but is from the Division 1 director. Will Cecil Co. require diapers also?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right Todd, I just went back and re-read the post... I can relax a bit now. Thanks I still don't know how I will make one fit my car. There are others with Fairlanes and FE's that are also wondering.

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,409 Posts
You're right Todd, I just went back and re-read the post... I can relax a bit now. Thanks I still don't know how I will make one fit my car. There are others with Fairlanes and FE's that are also wondering.
Why what is it with a FE engine in a Fairlane that makes it difficult? Don't forget that you can also use a belly pan instead of a diaper.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
I was going to put a pan and then bought a diaper from Orme Brothers on here.i didnt think it would work with all the tight clearance problems,but went on without a problem.fit perfect.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why what is it with a FE engine in a Fairlane that makes it difficult? Don't forget that you can also use a belly pan instead of a diaper.
The headers and steering are in the way.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
We have made diapers to fit all applications. Give us a call and we can come up with one for you.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How many diapers have you done for cars like mine?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts