Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL

Diamond Foxxx Promises Free BJ's If Steelers Win Super Bowl

VENICE, Calif. — Adult performer Diamond Foxxx will be putting her mouth where her money is on Super Bowl Sunday this weekend, promising to give a blowjob (or perform oral on any ladies) to any of her Twitter followers who show up for her victory celebration if the Steelers beat the Packers. While details are still being ironed out, the nominee for MILF Performer of the Year for the XBIZ Awards on Feb. 9 vowed that she would in fact perform oral sex on any fan who shows up as long they meet the list of requirements.
Those requirements will include legal identification, a clean STD test from an AIM Healthcare (Adult Industry Medical Healthcare Foundation) draw station or Talent Testing Services, and the understanding that the event will be filmed for broadcast. Foxxx reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. A complete list of the rules and event details will be posted online and updates will be available daily via her Twitter account (twitter.com/diamondfoxxx).
“I’m a huge Steelers fan and if they win — which they will — I wanted to do something super special,” Foxxx said. “What could be more special than making a long line of horny men feel the pleasure that I’ll feel watching the Steelers win? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I couldn’t be more excited.”
The Steelers are a slight betting underdog against the Packers on Sunday at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas.
Diamond is also excited about next week’s XBIZ Awards.
“Let’s face it, the competition in that category is fierce,” she said. “It’s probably as competitive as any single category. Would I love to win? Of course! But I’m really proud to be on a list with such excellent performers and look forward to the show.”

·
Registered
323 Posts
Infections commonly caught through oral sex are:

chlamydia,
gonorrhea,
genital herpes, and
syphilis.

Slut

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Forget the chick...

There would be nothing better than watching the Steelers win a Superbowl in Dallas, Texas! :D
....and all the Cowboys will be able to do, is watch it on TV! LOL!

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
Forget the chick...

There would be nothing better than watching the Steelers win a Superbowl in Dallas, Texas! :D
That's no shit! That would make my year :-D

·
Registered
634 Posts
If the Steelers will win, she will be a gargling in her new video. Unless it's one at a time and I'm first, I'm gonna pass!

Think about it. This is setup for a bukkake film. There will be an abundance of 'Twitter Follower' cock and I'm betting not much rug. After seeing how many 'followers' she has there will probably be multiple in her mouth at once.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Is that a BOOB BEE prize?

·
Beer makes me pee
9,728 Posts
Nasty ass plastic hoe. I would rather do a blow up doll...LOL

·
Registered
690 Posts
Think Big Ben can win the Suoer Bowl and still make the party, sounds like it is something he might like.

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Forget the chick...

well, one thing, they wont be winning it in dallas. the game is in arlington. another thing, as a cowboys fan since 66, i say more power to them if they can win the thing, in texas or anywhere else. to have the chance to win their 7th ring says something about their organization. for mine to be watching since 95 says something the cowboys leadership.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts