Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one on a newer GM truck? I have a Blackbear on my wife's Tahoe but don't want to wait 3 mos for a live tune. Looking to get rid of throttle delay and shift points on 2013 Chevy 2500 6.0 work truck

·
Banned
3,952 Posts
I have sold/used the Diablo tune in several trucks now, they work well. If you can be without the truck for a few days I can take care of the tune via our mail order tune special, $149 with return shipping (cont US) same day turn around. Or PM me for a good price on the Diablo.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have sold/used the Diablo tune in several trucks now, they work well. If you can be without the truck for a few days I can take care of the tune via our mail order tune special, $149 with return shipping (cont US) same day turn around. Or PM me for a good price on the Diablo.

Thanks, I have emailed you and talked to you about a tune for my Dad's Camaro( which he never decided he wanted to do). I may have misunderstood you when we talked. I thought you only sold tuners and didn't do an actual tune (live?). The way it was described to me is that the GM's need the trans and engine done and most handheld tuners will not achieve that. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks-

If you want to continue this via pm or want me to call let me know.

·
Banned
3,952 Posts
The Diablo In Tune can do both the engine and trans. That would be your best bet for an auto.

If you want to order one give us a call or email.

they are in stock ready to ship.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I have a diablo tuner in my 07 silverado,
what a waste of $$$
did exactly nothing, except increase charging voltage,
no power increase,( verified by dyno) no mileage increase, no improvement anywhere!
the only difference was I had less money in my pocket,
I would NOT waste my money on a diablo,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts