Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Titanium Member
12,283 Posts
Seems like a good step in a right direction.
These scumbags mustve been pissing themselves laughing at us for years.
No wonder why they risk everything to try to get in.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,788 Posts
A friend of mine had her car totaled at a red light by a illegal with no license or insurance. It wasnt even his car. The cop just let him go. She started bitching about it and told the cop he had to take him to jail. The cop said to much paperwork. She kept it up and he wrote her a ticket for the wreck.

I have heard of dozens of these stories in Houston so yeah it is about time.

·
Registered
34,439 Posts
It makes a person wonder how the fuck we ever got into the "defending illegal aliens" business anyway?

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,329 Posts
It makes a person wonder how the fuck we ever got into the "defending illegal aliens" business anyway?
Im going to bet there was some back door cash flow from mexico. Right now Mexico is pissed as hell that they are getting their trash back. To the point that they are threatening to refuse entry to them

·
T/S 368E
37,552 Posts

If we had a decent plan to stop these criminals in the 1st place, there wouldn't be any victims!!!!!

·
Registered
34,439 Posts
Im going to bet there was some back door cash flow from mexico. Right now Mexico is pissed as hell that they are getting their trash back. To the point that they are threatening to refuse entry to them
They need to refuse entry to them on their own southern border and avoid the trouble of getting them back on the northern border.

Or to quote Tony:

"Just choot the muthafuckahs!"

·
T/S 368E
37,552 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
A friend of mine had her car totaled at a red light by a illegal with no license or insurance. It wasnt even his car. The cop just let him go. She started bitching about it and told the cop he had to take him to jail. The cop said to much paperwork. She kept it up and he wrote her a ticket for the wreck.

My brother was stopped in a line of cars on his morning commute....an Illegal in a F250 PLOWED into the back of him sending his car crashing into the car in front of him which then rear ended the car ahead. My brother speaks some Spanish....The Illegal gave him one name and the Highway Patrol a different name...my brother told the officer about it....guy didn't have a license....HP officer let the guy drive away even though my brother was insisting he gave him false info! In the end my brother was sued and had to pay out insurance money to the 2 cars ahead of him because "Paco" didn't have insurance...."Paco" never paid out a dime or spent any time in jail....America! What a Country!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Refuse entry....put them in a C130 with cheap parachutes sourced from China....kick em out at the border when a southern wind is blowing...works for me!

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,329 Posts
Refuse entry....put them in a C130 with cheap parachutes sourced from China....kick em out at the border when a southern wind is blowing...works for me!
That will work!

·
Aviation Section
27,398 Posts
Years ago I rented a van to pick up 7 people of my wife's family from Colombia that came to Miami to stay with us. Leaving the airport a guy came across three lanes of traffic to get his exit but could not drive for shit and hit the back of the van. I got out and immediately started taking pictures of the scene as it was not my first rodeo.

Guy did not speak English but we all spoke Spanish and that was not a problem. His Drivers License was a Post Office box! I said WTF is this? Cops came, guy was given reckless driving ticket and ticket for no insurance, his car was towed and Cop told us he was prolly in the country illegally and we would never see a dime.

Cop was right, we put an Attorney on it and they could never find the guy as he only had a P.O. Box and I ate the repairs to the rental (deductible)

Remember, this was years ago, when did they start issuing Drivers Licenses to a P.O. Box? Could we as a Country make it any easier for these illegals to come here and commit crimes?

I KNOW it is possible to come here legally, my wife did it 30 years ago, glad to see things turning around. Dave

·
Aviation Section
27,398 Posts
That will work!
That is so funny when I have been in jump planes, newbies will get to the door and say NO jumping tandem, we push them out and when we get back on the ground tell them "I thought you said GO"!

Dave

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts

Ive heard a few stories like that.

·
T/S 368E
37,552 Posts
A friend of mine had her car totaled at a red light by a illegal with no license or insurance.
It wasnt even his car. The cop just let him go.
She started bitching about it and told the cop he had to take him to jail.
The cop said to much paperwork. She kept it up and he wrote her a ticket for the wreck.

That is complete BS.
I had the exact opposite happen to me in Chicago.
An illegal blew a stop sign, I T-boned her in my big ass F350 and totaled her car.
My air bag didn't even go off, but it folded that little foreign car like a piece of bread.
The idiot had a baby strapped in exactly where I hit her.
They had insurance for 2 days and canceled it just so they could get plates.
It was her bosses car that knew she was illegal.
They dragged her ass away in cuffs.
A few weeks later they called my wife and said court is canceled, they shipped her to Mexico this morning.

So I had to pay for everything, and they got zero charges for insurance fraud, or scamming the plates.

I would bet the bank she's been back for years!!!!

·
Registered
28,041 Posts

Meanwhile Dems Dodging labels via typical WordSmything as in "there's no there there (sanctuary city)" BS
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2133753&page=2

·
Registered
28,041 Posts
That is complete BS.
I had the exact opposite happen to me in Chicago.
An illegal blew a stop sign, I T-boned her in my big ass F350 and totaled her car.
My air bag didn't even go off, but it folded that little foreign car like a piece of bread.
The idiot had a baby strapped in exactly where I hit her.
They had insurance for 2 days and canceled it just so they could get plates.
It was her bosses car that knew she was illegal.
They dragged her ass away in cuffs.
A few weeks later they called my wife and said court is canceled, they shipped her to Mexico this morning.

So I had to pay for everything, and they got zero charges for insurance fraud, or scamming the plates.

I would bet the bank she's been back for years!!!!

Like the paid posters here, they just have to keep their multiple ID's straight when stopped...typical for some to have 3 or more differing paid for stolen ID's. Illegal Guy who was working for a construction company in Houston got stopped and arrested for DUI...was very drunk and gave LEO's ID same as he'd been previouly arrested 2 times prior for DUI. He was deported, waited 30 days "for things to cool off" and was back again working same job living same res. IIRC he had 5 - 7 different fake (stolen) ID's. :smt076

·
Registered
20,220 Posts
Multiple reasons, First their is a group of people who believe that everything this Country has was stolen, second letting anyone in serves 2 purposes probable votes and predictable kois created by illegals. Then there are the human rights activists who believe it is a right for anyone who wants to come her to be able to come here, and they do not care about the costs of letting anyone and everyone in.
Then their are the Businesses that want the cheap labor.
This problem and many that are rearing their ugly face now are due to the Education system being taken over by Liberals, they have stopped teaching American History and replaced it with Social Studies or World History. In doing so have stopped teaching the founding of the Country and why and about the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and how they are the Cornerstones of this Country.
They did a recent questionnaire of College Students on basic Constitutional Questions and general questions about the U.S. Government.
One of the questions was what are the Three Branches of Government and what is their purpose If I remember correctly over 75% did not know or could tell you what their purpose was, This alone explains what is going on.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.