Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Of course he was a good boy. Because he was a good-boy authorities decided not to charge Moss II with uninsured vehicle, unregistered vehicle and also refused to confiscate Moss's ATV.

BREAKING: (I din-du-nuffin) Walter E. Moss II, 30, has been arrested by the U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force in Springfield, TN, and will be charged with Saturday's ATV assault on Sgt. John Bourque on Broadway. 6 warrants, 3 felonies & 3 misdemeanors, have been issued against Moss.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Police arrested a man Wednesday in connection with the assault of a police officer who was hit and dragged by an ATV on Saturday.
Walter E. Moss II, 30, was charged in connection with the assault.
He was arrested by U.S. Marshals in Springfield, Tennessee, on Wednesday afternoon and served six warrants, three felonies and three misdemeanors.
Special Events Sgt. John Bourque, a 22-year veteran of the Metro Nashville Police Department, was struck and dragged by an off-road vehicle over the weekend, according to police.
Bourque was treated at a hospital and released late Saturday. He is back at work this week on light duty.
On Saturday, police said an estimated 100 dirt bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, and four wheelers illegally took over Broadway in downtown Nashville. A Nashville police spokeswoman said ATV riders have caused issues in the past, mainly causing congestion on roadways.
March 18: Police looking for driver who dragged officer with ATV through downtown Nashville
In a video, drivers of the off-road vehicles can be seen weaving in and out of traffic downtown. The video also shows Bourque being hit by one of the vehicles and dragged into a steel barrier.

"These individuals were weaving in and out of moving and parked vehicles, endangering motorists and pedestrians when Sergeant Bourque was struck," according to the news release.
One other person has so far been arrested in connection with the event and charged with reckless driving and driving a motorcycle without the proper license. An arrest affidavit alleges that defendant was operating a motorcycle alongside the other drivers and struck a police van while driving the wrong way down Broadway in an attempt to evade police.
The charges

Moss has been charged with three felonies – aggravated assault on a police officer, reckless endangerment and evading arrest – as well as three misdemeanors – leaving the scene of a personal injury collision, reckless driving, and driving on a revoked license.
He also was arrested on an outstanding Robertson County drug charge, police said in a release Wednesday evening.
BREAKING: Walter E. Moss II, 30, has been arrested by the U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force in Springfield, TN, and will be charged with Saturday's ATV assault on Sgt. John Bourque on Broadway. 6 warrants, 3 felonies & 3 misdemeanors, have been issued against Moss.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/21/atv-suspect-arrested-nashville-police-officer-hit/3232651002/

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
A " look at me" posse of 4 wheel quads roaming the busy city streets of Nashville .......what could possibly go wrong?

Too bad there aren't citations specifically written for stupid.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I've been on plenty of rides with large groups of bikes and the police got involved. Of course quite the different deal than this. The county sheriff and town cops will block the roads for us so we can all cross the highways safely and in one group. Main difference of course is we are on charity rides not trying to pretend the law don't apply to us.

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been on plenty of rides with large groups of bikes and the police got involved. Of course quite the different deal than this. The county sheriff and town cops will block the roads for us so we can all cross the highways safely and in one group. Main difference of course is we are on charity rides not trying to pretend the law don't apply to us.
This was a "charity ride"!

They all be riding and living off the charity of others

·
Aviation Section
25,376 Posts
They have those rides down here on MLK day, I think Miami is where it all started. Most are not street legal and are "off road" use only vehicles and most are stolen. At first little could be done but the Police here have now developed tactics to deal with it and hundreds of people were arrested last time and those same vehicles were confiscated.

I see now this is spreading to other areas of this country. They call it "Wheels up, guns down" here, just another excuse to be lawless and block traffic. Dave

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,058 Posts
OP, I bet you're one of the dumbfucks that automatically switches to fucked up "Asian"-accented English when you talk to somebody that's Asian, don't you? Lmfao.

You don't have to speak in ebonics because you're talking about a black person. Lmfao. Are you fucking 4 years old? Jeez dude.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts