Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want that hour of my life back....another douchebag car show from some hollywood Dip**** who knows shit about cars.

Rant over...:ANAL::Kneel

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I did see one good thing on TV tonight. "Justified" season 2 starts next week.

·
Registered
162 Posts
The whole show seemed staged from beginning to end. Dumb as hell.:smt097

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
I want that hour of my life back....another douchebag car show from some hollywood Dip**** who knows shit about cars.

Rant over...:ANAL::Kneel
wtf are you talking about? the rattlesnake scene was cool as hell. 5 rattlesnakes in that chevelle provided some good entertainment.;)

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
Sucked...wouldnt know a good car if it ran over em that 442 was a pos the way he acted you would think it was a w30 car...guys ain't got clue

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
wtf are you talking about? the rattlesnake scene was cool as hell. 5 rattlesnakes in that chevelle provided some good entertainment.;)

yeah that rattlesnake was freakin cool

·
Registered
538 Posts
Glad I missed now.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
i've watched (2) episodes and that's all i can watch as the show really sucks !!!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
man they have a ton of awesome shit, but they are very high over priced. the sad part is they get their dollar, cause a lot can't be found today. the show sucked ass...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I watched it for about 5 mins. Thought it was pretty stupid. They had a 60's T-bird that had to be restored in "2 weeks" with the same over used father/son battle. Can't be done, Yes it can be done....
Dumb show, but they will probably make money off of it.

·
Jack Stand Racer
6,463 Posts
it is another OCC spin off ... appears to be some decent cars laying in that bone yard ....

1 - 20 of 118 Posts