Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to write a paper for school and I want to see what peoples opinions are of the "typical" illegal drug user. When you think "drug user", whats the image that comes to mind?

Please be specific with background, income, race, sex, and age.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
There's no "typical" drug users, they run the whole spectrum. Most of the people I know that use, you'd never know.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,551 Posts
there is no typical drug user..every person has and re acts to drugs diff and how they handle them and there effects..there is pot heads in this world who cant and wont amount to anything but then theres pot heads in this world who started and run there own million doller business's..the same gos for other drugs as well

theres functioning alkys and theres not just like people who do coke,herion,weed or pills..some people can not let the drugs consume there lifes and then others cant.

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Depends on the drug, too. From what i've seen a stoner is real laid back and always hungry and coke heads are always wired up and tend to be skinny.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Why confine it to just illegal drugs? Does the fact that it is legal make you any less of an addict than someone whose drug of choice happens to be illegal? In my department @ work, I'm the only female not on prescribed drugs for depression/anxiety. Yeah, they're all "happy" but they're driving me crazy with all of the mistakes.

·
Senior Frog
10,315 Posts
These is no typical user........
Back in the 80s Crack/Coke was being used by
all sorts of individuals from poor street people to
high paid yuppy wall street types

Drugs have no demographic ...........

·
Registered
146 Posts
Weed isnt a damn drug ........... Caffine is more of a drug than weed .....
My only problem with this statement is if its not a "drug" why to athletes lose million dollar contracts over not being able to not smoke, same goes with people that lose great jobs, ect.

If its not a big deal why cant some people stay away from it?

I like a occasion coffee and soda, if I couldn't drink either for work it wouldn't bother be in the least bit, let alone if there was a few million dollars riding on it.

As for user, lately the surprising ones for me are the prescription drug abusers, that one ranges from young to old, and all walks of life, and hard to notice.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts