Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
38,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me about your experiences with different brands of deodorant. I use Mennen Speed Stick Regular and after 40+ years, I've become allergic to it...bad red rash. Cortisone cream and a week without it clears the rash right up. Use it again, and in 3 days my underarms are on fire.

There's no aluminum in Mennen, so it's not a metal allergy. Anybody got a line on something that's effective and rash-free? It'd be nice to not have to experiment with 50 different brands trying to find something, so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks....:)

·
Registered
375 Posts
I've used that crystal-based stuff ever since the fancy ones began to burn me up. It won't keep you perfectly fresh after eight hours of 100-degree heat, but at least it won't make your pits look like war zones. click

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just use the dove for men and never had any issues, there is one that is supposed to be non-irritant also but I just use the regular kind.

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
I was using Axe until i found out coke works better to get panties off

·
Registered
38,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Am I in the twilight zone? I thought I responded to a deodorant thread all ready...
You aren't. I explained in the 3rd deodorant thread of the evening. :rolleyes:

I had no idea there was already a deodorant thread, honest. Who the hell would have figured someone put one up an hour earlier.

·
OL 10.5 TTF
11,885 Posts

I had no idea there was already a deodorant thread, honest. Who the hell would have figured someone put one up an hour earlier.
Maybe we are in the twilight zone. YBBitch:

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts

I was just messing with ya a little bit, but it did strike me as funny. Try Degree Clinical, expensive but it works. I sweat and I have gotten rashes from other ones but this one works for me. It may work for you but I am no dermatologist.

·
Registered
38,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was just messing with ya a little bit, but it did strike me as funny. Try Degree Clinical, expensive but it works. I sweat and I have gotten rashes from other ones but this one works for me. It may work for you but I am no dermatologist.
Messin' with ya right back....

I guess everyone's body is different so I'll just have to try a few. Thanks for the tip, bud....;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts