Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this posted on facebook. What does every one think? I think if they are going to drug test for unemployment they better test for welfare. Dont think its right to do one and not the other.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
should be random's in the middle too imo

·
Kelly's Nightmare
4,147 Posts
i agree....everyone on a fed assistance should have to test.

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
i'm for it. the welfare part needs to be put in first.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Damn, thats the smartest thing the democraps have done EVER!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
i agree....everyone on a fed assistance should have to test.
I agree 150%! I've been saying this for a while too. Its only fair! Most places require a drug test for employment so the same should go for unemployment.

The only bad thing about it is that its going to cost the state/gov even more money to test all of these people and its not cheap!

·
Thread Killer
1,945 Posts
I agree 150%! I've been saying this for a while too. Its only fair! Most places require a drug test for employment so the same should go for unemployment.

The only bad thing about it is that its going to cost the state/gov even more money to test all of these people and its not cheap!
Price for us is $12-$45 per test, depending on what drugs are being tested for.

Not expensive, but some of the quick tests can be beat. I've seen it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I haven't heard this but a think it is a good idea. Sounds like something a conservative would want. And I agree with the above post about doing it for welfare also...gotta start somewhere.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
dttfmf"s i love my democrat party:Kneel

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
I agree and would pay MORE TAXES if they test welfare and penalized those that fail. Unemployment means at least you had a job.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Just grasping at straws trying to save their asses in November. They have no real interest in drug testing anybody for anything. Lie Lie Lie. It's all they know how to do.

10-4 just trying to grab a vote for Nov. political BS. Its what everyone wants to hear and what nobody does!RealCute:

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Drug testing for unemployment is total bullshit! Don't forget unemployment is insurance not a gift, every employee pays into unemployment, sure the employer pays also but where do you think that money comes from? Not to mention if the employee is using drugs while he is unemployed he was probably using them when he was employed, so now that he is going to collect his insurance he is going to be denied for something he was doing while he was paying into the fund.

So my view on it is simple if you want to deny people unemployment based on drug use then you better allow employees to opt out of paying it. Not to mention the ass backwards thinking is that drugs cause lost productivity and are a burden on society, and while this is true drinking and overeating cost a lot more than recreational drugs ever did so deny it to the fat fucks and ashtray smelling motherfuckers that will never get a job because they are fat smelly hog bodies.

PS I don't smoke weed and think its makes you lazy and petulant nor do I smoke cigarettes because they make you stink and slowly kill you and those around you and you leave a smell everywhere you go, and fat people are the most slovenly fuckers on earth they are so weak willed that they are killing themselves by overindulging to an extreme in something we all do every day, most are disgusting to look at and many smell bad.

However that does not mean that any of the above groups should be denied work or any benefits that are made available to others, the same thing goes for disgusting dick smokers as sick as it is there is it is no reason to descriminate in matters of employment or economics.

From what I have read the states where it has been put forth are Florida and West Virginia. So it seems it is a more a thing in trailer park states.

Please note the wording on this post is overexaggerated to make it a fitting for the YB I really don't think like this LOL

·
YB Hit man
3,367 Posts
I smoke & im fat,but ill still STOMP your ass.piss tests are too easy to beat. just flush yourself with water the night before.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
I'm all for that and testing these dead beat mother fuckers on welfare. Plus I would like all goverment officials tested as well.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts