Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Long Live The King
98,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
That post should be the most concerning post of all. Barr signed off on Stone’s arrest, and has not signed off on any arrest for the swamp. Anyone find this concerning?
Roger Stone was arrested Jan 19th, 2019

Bill Barr was confirmed Feb 25th, 2019.

At the time someone else was acting AG. ...... His name was Matthew Whitaker.

So, Randy ... would you like to Amend your comment ?

·
Long Live The King
98,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
^^^^ None of that's good enough for the Horn-Code. All he knows is, he hates Trump. Regardless of how much Trump does, it'll never be enough for Horn-Code. He's just a little self-inflated biotch.
Have you figured out what a "statist" is ? You stupid Fuck.

The fact is, Nunes and Others who are in a position to DO the Right Thing when it comes to Trump have sat on their hands when they could have thrown him a Lifeline to help. Why is that ? ( not that I'd expect your ignorant ass to have the answer)

·
Registered
14,176 Posts

ahem

·
Registered
13,434 Posts

That might be me that beat that drum, Barr definatly wasn't in charge at the time of arrest and couldn't have had any part of it, he may have been walled off from the prosecution effort as well. May have. I'll temper my evil thoughts a little. Ever so slightly.

·
Registered
25,348 Posts

Yes I would. But I think his actions since, including today, speaks volumes. I just knew Sessions wasn’t in then.

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Have you figured out what a "statist" is ? You stupid Fuck.

The fact is, Nunes and Others who are in a position to DO the Right Thing when it comes to Trump have sat on their hands when they could have thrown him a Lifeline to help. Why is that ? ( not that I'd expect your ignorant ass to have the answer)

Yes you are a statist. Look statist up. You dearly love the "good ol' boy" Republican Party days. You savor it, you yearn for it. In that sense you are a large part of the problem and why shit never gets done. You like politicians who want to gloss things over, talk things to death and ultimately Do Nothing. You prefer them because you admire their 'gentile' ways. You are Mr. California Republican.

Pick a side dumbass - but do something.
:p

·
Long Live The King
98,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #110 (Edited)
Yes you are a statist. Look statist up. You dearly love the "good ol' boy" Republican Party days. You savor it, you yearn for it. In that sense you are a large part of the problem and why shit never gets done. You like politicians who want to gloss things over, talk things to death and ultimately Do Nothing. You prefer them because you admire their 'gentile' ways. You are Mr. California Republican.

Pick a side dumbass - but do something.
:p
How about I take a shit in your worthless fucking mouth? You haven’t a fucking clue as to what a “statist” is, you stupid fuck. You are about the most politically ignorant jackass I’ve ever run across.

In the past I’ve supported the likes of Pat Buchanan, and Newt in the Republican primaries. Pat was the father of, anti- BIG Government. He was “anti-establishment”, before it had a name. You ignorant Fuck.

There wasn’t a “statist” ( you still haven’t a fucking clue as to what it is) who supported Cruz and Trump in 2016. There were plenty of BIG Gov R’s to support, they weren’t those two, ya stupid fuck.

If you actually knew 60% of what you think you do, you wouldn’t have to make shit up.

Now go Fuck Yourself, Dumbfuck Douglass.

·
Long Live The King
98,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
^^^ LOL! You are fuckin ate up. Bwaahahaha.
You’re a stupid fuck topped with a Scoop of pure ignorance.

Fuck off, Dumbfuck

101 - 112 of 112 Posts