Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
It's definitely too late. Trump is the conservatives last hurrah. He might win re-election, but after that the GOP is toast. My generation leans heavily to the left and is now the largest in history. Don't expect conservatives to make any significant gains for the next 50 years. The liberals have been playing the long game for decades and it paid off.
No it's not !

·
Registered
25,348 Posts
I'm not a quitter It sounds like that's all you want to do. Do me a favor and stop trying to drag everyone down with you.
Truth ain’t quitting. No one wants this country back more then I. Pretending something ain’t happening ain’t healthy. I hope you’re right, and I’m wrong. But past behavior predicts future behavior. We are a very, very, corrupt country.

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
Truth ain’t quitting. No one wants this country back more then I. Pretending something ain’t happening ain’t healthy. I hope you’re right, and I’m wrong. But past behavior predicts future behavior. We are a very, very, corrupt country.
If you don't like how something is going do something about it I am.

·
Long Live The King
98,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
It's definitely too late. Trump is the conservatives last hurrah. He might win re-election, but after that the GOP is toast. My generation leans heavily to the left and is now the largest in history. Don't expect conservatives to make any significant gains for the next 50 years. The liberals have been playing the long game for decades and it paid off.
Trump is “The One” .... He is wasting his opportunity to turn the ship.

His successes aren’t by mistake. He spends more time Trolling than he does discussing American successes today that are tied to HIS Policies.

He could educate, but it’s not in his skill-set. The next generation is only lost if you don’t fight for them.

·
Registered
25,348 Posts
If you don't like how something is going do something about it I am.
I do. I let all those under the spell of justice for all know there is no justice. Just want them prepared. If I’m wrong, I’ll tell you straight up. But, if I’m right, then we all have to admit we’re screwed.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
What “last sentence” are you talking about then ?
The post where you had a great start then your closing comment at the end was that 9D chess lol shit it just totally washes away a good post man.

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
The post where you had a great start then your closing comment at the end was that 9D chess lol shit it just totally washes away a good post man.

Horn-Code 'made up' the absurd bs about 9D chess because it rubs ol' code's ego the wrong way. Exactly like his constant claim of Trump making precisely 1500 tweets containing 'witch hunt' bullshit. He often does such things, but then accuses others of lying, when they use his own words against him. The fuker is plumb-assed silly about 'fluffing up his own self-worth'. Seriously, the silly fuker must think he's the smartest man on planet Earth.

With that being said..
I believe he's completely right with his thread title & original post - and then Greg absolutely nailed the subject with his post.

·
Long Live The King
98,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
It's the Truth. What's you problem with it ?

How many times have you read that Trump thinks everything out, and is steps ahead of his opposition?
You haven't read that he's a 3D or 9D Chess player ? What posts are you skipping ?

The point is ... What 3D Chess player would put his AG in that position ?

·
Long Live The King
98,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Horn-Code 'made up' the absurd bs about 9D chess because it rubs ol' code's ego the wrong way. Exactly like his constant claim of Trump making precisely 1500 tweets containing 'witch hunt' bullshit. He often does such things, but then accuses others of lying, when they use his own words against him. The fuker is plumb-assed silly about 'fluffing up his own self-worth'. Seriously, the silly fuker must think he's the smartest man on planet Earth.

With that being said..
I believe he's completely right with his thread title & original post - and then Greg absolutely nailed the subject with his post.
Hey Dumbfuck Douglass,

Have you figured out what a "Statist" is yet ?

Or how about what rulings Justice Roberts made, before his Obamacare ruling, that made you aware he was a snake ? Or a third ruling he made, other than Arizona vs US. that you told me about that Roberts was a snake ?

Or, how about that RINO charge and the Trump Admin regulations I hate ?

It's not that I'm the smartest, it's just that you are one of the most Politically Ignorant dumbfucks walking the planet. You just don't know jackshit, but you think you do. Kind of like your lack of knowledge on the War Between the States. You're just a stupid fuck.

That being said .... You Leghumping Trumpbots have backed off the 3D and 9D Chess bullshit, because even fucking idiots like you can see that of all the things Trump is, a 3D Chess player isn't one of them.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I'm not the least bit happy with Republicans either, It's Trump I'm pleased with.

You're right, the dems play hard and dirty while lying in unison, great teamwork.

I just think you're better than all the squawking you do, it's disappointing.

The fact is, if you were able to give it some objective thought, there is No Way whatsoever if you understand the Facts in this case and who they support, you could be satisfied with the Republicans sitting on their hands with all Trump has been through. You just couldn't be happy about it, but as the say: Ignorance is Bliss. And we all know that Ignorance is not in short supply around here.

Agreed, hopefully Trump doesn't change, why should he, I like his style!!

He's as close to perfect as is humanly possible under the weird circumstances.

Exposing corruption, playing 9D Chess, getting hit from every direction, and continuing to MAGA.

He deserves all the help he can get, not constant nit picking from good patriots like Jon.

It takes no talent to constantly criticize the best POTUS in modern history, maybe ever.

He continues to shine light on deep state corruption for any who care to see, while tweeting!!

Trump is over 70 years old. Trump ain’t gonna change. He does lots of shit he shouldn’t do. He’s like my 92 year old grandpa who died several years ago. He don’t give a rat’s ass what we think. He is who he is. And he is far from perfect. But, without him, we would never know how corrupt we are. We will still be corrupt after he leaves, but, at least we will know. And that’s better then the alternative.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
It's the Truth. What's you problem with it ?

How many times have you read that Trump thinks everything out, and is steps ahead of his opposition?
You haven't read that he's a 3D or 9D Chess player ? What posts are you skipping ?

The point is ... What 3D Chess player would put his AG in that position ?
See thats the thing Ive read that term ad nauseam LET IT GO bro..................................its beneath you...

·
Registered
14,176 Posts
Possibly. We never push through for the win. You gotta give the bedwetters something. They push forward. They’re always wrong, but they keep pushing. We don’t. And we’re always right. Why is that?
No Clue...Maybe, for the most part, refumblers can't believe the levels of stupid, democrats can sink to.
or there's just a lot of Rhinos
If nothing else their actives of the last 3 years coupled with the horde of idiots they've presented as presidential, should remind us forever of what democrats represent...

·
Registered
938 Posts
The Dems are shrewd...This Republicans have to be careful..All of the angst for Roger Stone getting screwed for lying to Congress!! I would trade one Roger in jail for 9 years to put Comey, McCabe,Brennan,Clapper,and all the rest of the Presidents Men and Women who lied to Congress in Jail for 9 years....If its good for Roger..its good for the rest of those Bastards.....

·
Registered
14,176 Posts
LMAO.....

You’re a wealth of Ignorance.

Nothing you posted has anything to do with Nunes,and the rest of the R’s on the Intel Committee sitting on their hands.
Think back, way back...I know the thinking part is hard for you but try and remember that all those good lil rebumblers have been sitting on their hands for a lot longer than Nunes and the Intel Committee

·
Registered
13,434 Posts
Some people have yet to grasp that the prosecutors in the Roger Stone debacle work for William Barr, they DID NOT execute that level of arrest effort without approval at the highest level of the DoJ; they did not notify CNN of the impending arrest without the approval at the highest level at the DoJ - the man was associated with the President of the United States for chrissake, no career prosecutor is going to commit professional suicide by arresting Stone without the written approval from the very top floor at the DoJ, the very same offices that previously gave Comey a get out of jail free card saying they wouldn't prosecute him for doing the sam efuking thing that Stone is guilkty of!
And now the fuking lardassed crybaby is whining about tweets??? when, in fact, he agrees with them and is pursuing remediation and the FUKING TRUTH BE TOLD IS THAT IF THE CUNT WAS DOING HIS JOB TRUMP WOULDN'T HAVE TO TWEET!!!
I'd fire the cunt before he has a chance to resign and go to work at NBC replacing Schmuck Todd.
Until you tweek the 1st Amendmant Trump can tweet away, if you want some stodgy old reliable in office that don't ruffle feather, Jimmy Carter is willing to take up the reigns, right now we got a man in there doing a mans job.

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
^^^^ None of that's good enough for the Horn-Code. All he knows is, he hates Trump. Regardless of how much Trump does, it'll never be enough for Horn-Code. He's just a little self-inflated biotch.

·
Registered
25,348 Posts
Some people have yet to grasp that the prosecutors in the Roger Stone debacle work for William Barr, they DID NOT execute that level of arrest effort without approval at the highest level of the DoJ; they did not notify CNN of the impending arrest without the approval at the highest level at the DoJ - the man was associated with the President of the United States for chrissake, no career prosecutor is going to commit professional suicide by arresting Stone without the written approval from the very top floor at the DoJ, the very same offices that previously gave Comey a get out of jail free card saying they wouldn't prosecute him for doing the sam efuking thing that Stone is guilkty of!
And now the fuking lardassed crybaby is whining about tweets??? when, in fact, he agrees with them and is pursuing remediation and the FUKING TRUTH BE TOLD IS THAT IF THE CUNT WAS DOING HIS JOB TRUMP WOULDN'T HAVE TO TWEET!!!
I'd fire the cunt before he has a chance to resign and go to work at NBC replacing Schmuck Todd.
Until you tweek the 1st Amendmant Trump can tweet away, if you want some stodgy old reliable in office that don't ruffle feather, Jimmy Carter is willing to take up the reigns, right now we got a man in there doing a mans job.
That post should be the most concerning post of all. Barr signed off on Stone’s arrest, and has not signed off on any arrest for the swamp. Anyone find this concerning?

81 - 100 of 112 Posts