Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 81 of 112 Posts

·
Long Live The King
98,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
And we need to keep kicking them in the ass. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke.
Send your message to Nunes and the Do Nothing Pussies on the R Intel committee.

Start there

·
Hemispherically Balanced
30,998 Posts
Well yes Sam,

Too concerned with the Marcus of Queensberry rules, and their Image, while engaged in a War with a bunch of fucking sewer rats.

Sometimes someone is going to have to get in the fucking pipe with them.

A point alluded to by you earlier, I can't remember the last Republican that filled a role that Democrats have employed forever........................an attack dog that allows the president to remain above the fracas. Dick Gerhardt being the best example that comes to mind.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
His tweet didn’t make it any easier.....
He hits the angry dogs fence with a stick to get them excited and wound up and doesn’t understand it will be Barr who catches the flak.

9D Chess at it’s finest. Lol
You were doing great till your last sentence which totally dismissed your first paragraph. Get a grip brother.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Barr ain’t gonna do anything anyway, so it really doesn’t matter.
Maybe he’s actually trying to do something and my president is mucking it up but I concede since I know who and what my president is about I’m not a blind man but it’s worked all his life and seems like it still works.
I accept him some here should do the same and just STFU ;)

·
Long Live The King
98,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
You were doing great till your last sentence which totally dismissed your first paragraph. Get a grip brother.
really,

you think it’s 9D Chess? Lol

·
Registered
25,348 Posts
Maybe he’s actually trying to do something and my president is mucking it up but I concede since I know who and what my president is about I’m not a blind man but it’s worked all his life and seems like it still works.
I accept him some here should do the same and just STFU ;)
I’m from Missouri. He’s gonna have to show me. And so far, he ain’t shown me shit. I’m also a realist. I don’t see anything real happening. Barney Fife could have figured this one out by now.

·
LS Powah!
10,526 Posts
I firmly believe the Republicans don't actually want to be in power. Why? Standing on the sidelines talking shit as the minority party is much easier then being the majority power with the expectation of getting things done. Their actions from 2016-2018 proved this.

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
I firmly believe the Republicans don't actually want to be in power. Why? Standing on the sidelines talking shit as the minority party is much easier then being the majority power with the expectation of getting things done. Their actions from 2016-2018 proved this.
It will not change if the Republican base will not trying to do anything about it just sitting here bitching is not working.

·
LS Powah!
10,526 Posts
It will not change if the Republican base will not trying to do anything about it just sitting here bitching is not working.
That's exactly what the conservative base has been doing for the past 50 years while the liberals have been pushing their agendas non stop. Whatever the conservatives do now is too little, too late.

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
That's exactly what the conservative base has been doing for the past 50 years while the liberals have been pushing their agendas non stop. Whatever the conservatives do now is too little, too late.
That's the point I'm trying to make but I don't think it's to late.

·
Registered
25,348 Posts
The Republican base has put their sorry asses in charge several times, and just a few years back, if I remember. What’d they do? No wall, no repeal of Obamacare, and they even had the presidency. He got more done after we lost the house. They’re worthless. Emailing them seems to not do anything. I’m trying to warn everyone. They’re all in it together. I didn’t see Gowdy, or Nunes, or Jordan push for a special counsel to go after Hillary, or Lerner.

·
LS Powah!
10,526 Posts
That's the point I'm trying to make but I don't think it's to late.
It's definitely too late. Trump is the conservatives last hurrah. He might win re-election, but after that the GOP is toast. My generation leans heavily to the left and is now the largest in history. Don't expect conservatives to make any significant gains for the next 50 years. The liberals have been playing the long game for decades and it paid off.

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
The Republican base has put their sorry asses in charge several times, and just a few years back, if I remember. What’d they do? No wall, no repeal of Obamacare, and they even had the presidency. He got more done after we lost the house. They’re worthless. Emailing them seems to not do anything. I’m trying to warn everyone. They’re all in it together. I didn’t see Gowdy, or Nunes, or Jordan push for a special counsel to go after Hillary, or Lerner.
I'm not a quitter It sounds like that's all you want to do. Do me a favor and stop trying to drag everyone down with you.

61 - 81 of 112 Posts