Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Long Live The King
98,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm headed home tonight, and The Mark Levin show is on. Congressman Devin Nunes calls in to talk with him for a bit.
He said something that just flat out pissed me off.

They're talking about Roger Stone, and then the conversation shifts to the FISA courts. Nunes says something along the lines of " ...even though the Court produced their letter about the abuses, and they will be doing something about it, we'll have to see what they do. They knew about the fraud and lies long ago, We ( the Republicans on the Intel committee) told them. They knew it, we didn't release the letters to them because we didn't want it to look political......"

What in the ever-Fuck is he talking about ?

How many times have I asked, Who has thrown Trump a Lifeline when he needed one ?

They didn't want it to look political ? What the Fuck ? Does he think Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi give a shit about looking Political ? Not to mention Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Brennan and a few others.

So they let Trump get shredded by lies in the MSM for years, because they didn't want to look political ?

The Republicans in DC could fuck-up a rock with a rubber mallet.

I'll look for the transcript tomorrow. I might not have gotten it word for word but it's the gist of it. The bold part is word for word,

Hey idiots,you're in a fight with a bunch of street fighters who will gouge you in the eye, kick you in the nuts, and bite your ear off, and you idiots are concerned with looking "Political" ? Yikes ......

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
I'm headed home tonight, and The Mark Levin show is on. Congressman Devin Nunes calls in to talk with him for a bit.

They're talking about Roger Stone, and then the conversation shifts to the FISA courts. Nunes says something along the lines of " ...even though the Court produced their letter about the abuses, and they will be doing something about it, we'll have to see what they do. They knew about the fraud and lies long ago, We ( the Republicans on the Intel committee) told them. They knew it, we didn't release the letters to them because we didn't want it to look political......"

How many times have I asked, Who has thrown Trump a Lifeline when he needed one ?

They didn't want it to look political ? What the Fuck ? Does he think Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi give a shit about looking Political ? Not to mention Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Brennan and a few others.

So they let Trump get shredded by lies in the MSM for years, because they didn't want to look political ?

I'll look for the transcript tomorrow. I might not have gotten it word for word but it's the gist of it. The bold part is word for word,

Hey idiots,you're in a fight with a bunch of street fighters who will gouge you in the eye, kick you in the nuts, and bite your ear off, and you idiots are concerned with looking "Political" ? Yikes ......
I saw that interview and was mainly wondering why he hasn't publicly called out specific people from the court and why actions were not taken.

I say republicans need to clothesline those MF every chance they get. It needs to be from now until Trump is out of office in 2024. No mercy. As a team they could inflict some real pain on the dems.

·
Registered
35,610 Posts
The obvious reason why the Republicans lost the house in 2018 and the reason they'll likely remain the minority party. The Republicans forfeited it, too busy worrying about Trump to even notice.

·
Registered
25,212 Posts

He was also the one who held off voting on, or exposing the corruption in, I think something to do with laws enacted after 911 until after the act was already given new life. Don’t know exactly which one, (there’s about a dozen) but someone will post it. So, they’re all corrupt, and that’s why they didn’t throw him a lifeline. But now, he’s popular, so all aboard.

·
Registered
12,540 Posts
The obvious reason why the Republicans lost the house in 2018 and the reason they'll likely remain the minority party. The Republicans forfeited it, too busy worrying about Trump to even notice.
It’s bigger than just the house.

It’s the root of why I complain about the republicans. There are obviously plenty of people in America who identify with the right and vote republican. Clearly we win just as many elections as democrats. Sometimes democrats are in favor. Sometimes we are

But you wouldn’t know it by watching the news. Or television. Or watching movies. Or listening to radio. Or going to school. The list goes on.

We’ve allowed the democrats to win the culture war. We have allowed them to make it appear as if we’re irrelevant monsters.

Moves like this are just one more example. Always afraid of looking bad and never having a legit answer to anything the democrats put us through

The American people got tired of it and voted in a mouthpiece named trump who doesn’t pull any punches, and a lot of the republicans still can’t get it.

The democrats, with all of their identity politics, have created a tribal state of affairs. It doesn’t matter how things “look” anymore. We’re past that. Especially when we’re the only ones worrying about it.

The democrats are going to do what they do regardless. We’d be in a better position if the republicans could figure out how to push their own agenda when the ball is in their court as opposed to worrying about appearances.

·
Registered
22,361 Posts
Rush used to say the democrats are all about symbolism over substance. Well, that sums the republicans up very nicely.

·
Registered
192 Posts
It’s bigger than just the house.

It’s the root of why I complain about the republicans. There are obviously plenty of people in America who identify with the right and vote republican. Clearly we win just as many elections as democrats. Sometimes democrats are in favor. Sometimes we are

But you wouldn’t know it by watching the news. Or television. Or watching movies. Or listening to radio. Or going to school. The list goes on.

We’ve allowed the democrats to win the culture war. We have allowed them to make it appear as if we’re irrelevant monsters.

Moves like this are just one more example. Always afraid of looking bad and never having a legit answer to anything the democrats put us through

The American people got tired of it and voted in a mouthpiece named trump who doesn’t pull any punches, and a lot of the republicans still can’t get it.

The democrats, with all of their identity politics, have created a tribal state of affairs. It doesn’t matter how things “look” anymore. We’re past that. Especially when we’re the only ones worrying about it.

The democrats are going to do what they do regardless. We’d be in a better position if the republicans could figure out how to push their own agenda when the ball is in their court as opposed to worrying about appearances.
DITTO!

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
We the people elected a street fighter, Trump doesn’t give a shit about decorum. Most Republicans care about the institutions they represent, the pomp and circumstance, meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Democrats are burning them down, the nation and the Republicans be damned!

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
I heard that Nunes interview and flipped when he made that statement, it was an enlightening moment when you realize they might be legal masterminds and inept at doing anything about it, not the kind of guy you'd share a foxhole with or rely on when the mission is tough. Pity that, he is a good speaker.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
I wish Levin would bring in horn-code and straighten out this whole damn country. That boy is smart, just axe him.

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
So how did Levin handle the reply?
Levin is a gracious host and didn't press the matter, he lobbed a few softballs to help Nunes explain himself. He wasn't in 'attack' mode or debating the guy.

·
Registered
35,610 Posts
Last week I put up an "Impeachment II" thread and at the time I was wondering how long it would take for the next scandal to surface that would start impeachment hearings up all over again. Well, it took exactly 6 days. Democrats are already in a huddle, pinning their hopes on new obstruction-of-justice charges centering around the Stone case. And they want AG Barr to resign or be impeached RIGHT NOW.

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
Last week I put up an "Impeachment II" thread and at the time I was wondering how long it would take for the next scandal to surface that would start impeachment hearings up all over again. Well, it took exactly 6 days. Democrats are already in a huddle, pinning their hopes on new obstruction-of-justice charges centering around the Stone case. And they want AG Barr to resign or be impeached RIGHT NOW.
And we will probably give in to them like we have always.

·
Long Live The King
98,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I saw that interview and was mainly wondering why he hasn't publicly called out specific people from the court and why actions were not taken.

I say republicans need to clothesline those MF every chance they get. It needs to be from now until Trump is out of office in 2024. No mercy. As a team they could inflict some real pain on the dems.
Did the same topic come up on his Sunday tv show ? I'll have to look for it.

·
Long Live The King
98,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Long Live The King
98,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We the people elected a street fighter, Trump doesn’t give a shit about decorum. Most Republicans care about the institutions they represent, the pomp and circumstance, meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Democrats are burning them down, the nation and the Republicans be damned!
Over the past 2.5 years it's pretty obvious that, We the people elected a 3 Stooges Slap Stick fighter.

"Decorum" has nothing to do with strategy and effectiveness. He sucks at both of them when it comes to fighting The Swamp and The Deep State.

In Sept and Oct 2018, Trump threatened ( Yapped and Yapped) about Declassifying documents related the the Russian Collusion bullshit that would have cleared his name, Do yo recall what he Classified ? NOTHING

That's not the only time he said he was going to do something and ended up doing ZERO. Well, he has made a great Pinata for the Dems/MSM to beat on for 3 years.

The Lack of a War Plan is the Problem ... Three Stooges slab fights and Twitter Insults is not a "Street Fighter" as you believe. Not even Close.

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
I believe that Trump gave authority to Barr for the declassifying, which would be the right thing to do. It needs a lawyer to go thru the documents and figure out exactly what can be declassified and what needs redaction, I really think the decision making is left up to Barr, his call.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts