·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,635 Posts
Crack some melons open

Reactions: RonSmith

·
WHAT NOW ?
16,073 Posts
Rioters dont want to get arrested there.....that ain't. Cook county , prosecutors there will charge and lock them up.

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
the Federal Government has dickfuked around letting the riots spread from city to city and its getting worse. I blame the liberals for starting and continuing the riots but blame the trump Administration for letting it continue.
Here is the Oath of Office they swore to:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and ...

Right now the mayors of these cities are telling the Federal Government what to do, the men and women we elected to run this country are too weak to assert leadership and take control of the situation. So it gets worse because the rioters are being rewarded with meaningless victories and hollow accomplishments by the media and Pelosi.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
^The White House isn’t responsible for controlling riots in all states, that’s why states and cities have their own leadership. Their leadership takes similar oaths, and the responsibilities fall on them and then alone.
Ifthey want/need federal assistance it’s up to them to make their case as to why.
Trump shouldn’t be responsible for everything, while they are responsible for nothing.

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
Disagree, the WH isn't responsible for a riot in Seattle but when it moves elsewhere and intensifies then it becomes a Federal problem. Just like the virus, if it stayed in NYC it is BeDlasios' problem, when they fuked it up it became a Federal problem and they took positive action for the sake of the country. Same is true with the riots.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Catch the video'r sustained coughing and gasping after her mask was doused with 'pepper spray' . Shit will cling there and she keeps breathing it.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Dems letting the rots continue hoping the President steps in. That way when someone eventually gets killed they can point the finger at him.

I think he is doing a good job staying out of the cities.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Trump... PLEASE don't get involved !!! Biggest mistake he would ever make !! Citys are doing just fine ;)

·
Registered
25,147 Posts
brb, Im going outside to smack a hornets nest and then cry like a bitch when I get stung. I am a victim and need to feel victimized.
Be sure to get on CNN and ask for federal aid...........

Reactions: RonSmith
1 - 20 of 25 Posts