Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running a mighty demon 650 that has the idle eze system on it and it does not seem to have any effect on the idle speed or quality. I am going through the carb tomorrow to see if I can get this thing dialed in better, just looking for any input or tips.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Good luck maybe some of the Demon folks will chime in! Get you a Quick Fuel good out of the box ! J Mark might be able to help you!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe I had them squared up decent but I am going to pull it off in the morning to double check and start from scratch with it. I think the secondary side is actually supposed to be adjusted so the transfer slots are not visible in order for the idle eze to work properly, if I have read the manual correctly.

·
Non me ne frega un cazzo
32,898 Posts
Depends were your idle is at, over 1000 rpm they are equally at .020. idle under 1000rpm you set the pri at .020 and the secondary at the beginning of the slot

·
Non me ne frega un cazzo
32,898 Posts
If your at were your suppose to be with transition slots and 4 corner idle and still have bad idle quality ( guessing its rich ) you want to look into bigger idle bleeds

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I printed off the manual and followed it to the letter and this thing works 200% better than before. I went with the closed secondary transition slots and used the idle eze, works very nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts