Yellow Bullet Forums banner

161 - 180 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
16,027 Posts
He must be feeding.
I had to shovel the driveway and eat, stuffed cabbage rolls, very good. It is nice to you miss me when I’m gone though, thanks buddy!🤪

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
you don’t know shit about this car!
Its been 3 yrs these things have been out, multiple demon only events with the engineers there to train the drivers, most of the cars on MT tires, big -DA’s, mass traction there doing their demon prep and nobody got there, now this one magical demon shows up with only -200da, no 90 girl mod, no mass traction mod, and stock Nittos and outguns leahs pass???

You are fucking higher than a giraffes ass or you’re retarded, I’m guessing both!
Lol
Lololol your a fool talking shit about some thing you know zero about....grabbing oil pieces here and there. And not tottaly accurate. But you spew as truth...lolol
There was serve engineers. Training anyone....fact the person that did the teaching at the event was the very same guy that now has the record in the orignal post
This record and the last record. Was NOT prepped by mass traction. And NO mine shaft air
....one car shows up....sorry sunshine. But ya spewing dumb ass comments again. As the record was already broke (I posted the vid here when happend) of the 9.65...that ALSO was not at a mass traction event. And a differant car and owner of the one in the orignal post...gonset the fuck in the corner. Can't even get ya shit straight

·
Registered
12,642 Posts
As the Demon has proven what it can do a few naysayers have proven themselves to be total jerks. This is a sport for Christsakes, we have more in common with each other than the rest of the population and some just act like......crybabies.

Fuck man, celebrate the accomplishments.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
so your precious demon would be better than the ford gt500 at one thing...top speed and thats it-everywhere else it fails
Glad you pointed that out.... Ford has had 5 years to "one up" yet they knew they would faill...so they took the faill500. And pointed it in a different direction so there was no direct competition..to save face of the DEMON SLAYER
Just so ya know...the demon is faster in the 1/4 then the fail500...and done 217 mph with the crate pcm...which removes the mph. Limit that is set because of the drag radials are speed rated to........we all know everyone races road courses right?????

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
lol, the 500 out accelerates and outhandles anything fiat or GM currently sells, those are the facts!
Except down the 1/4 mile.....what a dumbass.....you are know as the ford fool.....lololol

·
Smart Ass Conservative
94,981 Posts
After 1 month the GT500 is close to the fiat , by April several will be ahead and this time next year they will be in the 8's

·
Registered
16,027 Posts

·
Registered
16,027 Posts

·
Registered
16,096 Posts
So 8urz....when is the GT500 gonna run a 10.6? Cause it sure as fuck hasn’t done it yet according to your garbage rules!!!
So the guy that drove his new bone stock GT500 from Detroit home to California and ran a 10.60 pass at a track along the way wasn't a 10.6?:confused:Evan Smith also ran a 10.60 imagine that?:confused:

·
Registered
16,096 Posts
You don’t know that car is all stock!

same as phuckstains “bone stock with a tire 9 second vette” 🙄🙄
it’s nonsense and only an idiot would believe it
Only the Motards and PS1 believe Mopars and Chevys are actually bone stock when they actually don't own the cars?:confused:

161 - 180 of 255 Posts