141 - 160 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
16,472 Posts

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,536 Posts
And there is the flip flopping

We're talking about the Demon here. What a GT500 does is irrelevant to this discussion.
Well, the GT500 is a second slower in the 1/4 than the Demon, so yes...you are right, it's irrelevant.....

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,536 Posts
lol! Again, NHRA didn’t verify anything, they took fiats word that the car was actually stock, which anyone with more than two brain cells can see it wasn’t! (This leaves out all Mopar nuts, because all of them together wouldn’t produce two brain cells!)
Lmao
What wasn't stock on the car?

·
Registered
16,472 Posts

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Well, the GT500 is a tenth+ slower in the 1/4 than the stock Demon
Give it some time, the 500 could still match the demons 10.45 stock number, it’s been a .61 already

·
Registered
16,354 Posts

We're talking about the Demon here. What a GT500 does is irrelevant to this discussion.
Or what it doesn’t do?
lol! Again, NHRA didn’t verify anything, they took fiats word that the car was actually stock, which anyone with more than two brain cells can see it wasn’t! (This leaves out all Mopar nuts, because all of them together wouldn’t produce two brain cells!)
Lmao
then toss out all records. Cause you can’t handle them.

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,536 Posts
lol....in reality, I couldn't give two fucks what the GT500 runs....I just love seeing the same old Ford guys desperately trying to pretend the Demon never happened......talk about automotive induced inferiority complex! ?

·
Registered
16,354 Posts

Or what it doesn’t d
lol....in reality, I couldn't give two fucks what the GT500 runs....I just love seeing the same old Ford guys desperately trying to pretend the Demon never happened......talk about automotive induced inferiority complex! ?
Demon Denial.

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,536 Posts
Maybe Dodge guys should go around crying that Porsche faked their acceleration numbers and that Bugatti's top speed is bogus......lol

·
Registered
16,354 Posts
Maybe Dodge guys should go around crying that Porsche faked their acceleration numbers and that Bugatti's top speed is bogus......lol
Apparently ALL performance numbers, times, etc are null and void now that 8urz has declared it so.
damn......drag racing was fun while lasted. I guess we still have roll racing! LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Here’s Godbee’s 9.57 run, all stock except aftermarket DOT rubber. The world will never, ever, see a GT500 do this. Ever.
You don’t know that car is all stock!

same as phuckstains “bone stock with a tire 9 second vette” ??
it’s nonsense and only an idiot would believe it

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
You guys believe BS, we don’t, it’s that simple

·
Registered
16,354 Posts
You don’t know that car is all stock!

same as phuckstains “bone stock with a tire 9 second vette” ??
it’s nonsense and only an idiot would believe it
Like I said, you want to toss out all performance claims, after all, how do we even know timeslips belong To certain cars?

so in your little world, those are the rules. Got it.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
So 8urz....when is the GT500 gonna run a 10.6? Cause it sure as fuck hasn’t done it yet according to your garbage rules!!!
bwaaaaa!

141 - 160 of 255 Posts