Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Podcast of eye opening stats on radio show from last evening commute:

Copy and paste this link directly into the body of an email or IM (instant message):

Or

Listen and note the wild swing of #'s and % changed of voters registered via the influx of people from all corners to Texas and Houston Harris County.

According to these Stats Texas is already 'BLUE'!!!! FACT!

Lesson is NOT to take election outcomes for granted and encourage all to VOTE against this nationwide blue wave.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,715 Posts
The dems would do anything to spread their cancer throughout the country .

·
Registered
22,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes and HUGE yearly influx breakdown explains how the once political near 50/50 split locally and state wide has been "tsunamied" to the blue side...

Worth a listen just for the stat breakdown

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
The problem is, the general iq is dropping. Partially due to race mixing. That phenomenon has already been identified in france at 2 points every decade. Mud, and milk makes mud, not chocolate.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I was riding out in the country west of me a few weeks back. Lots of Spanish names on ranches that used to not be there. Face it white folks are kicking out one or two kids. No way in hell will that compare. Texas will revert back to democrat control. But let's just hope a couple of terms and the destruction that will follow will educate some folks.

·
Registered
22,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
292 Posts
I could see this coming a ways back. All the liberals and left that brought in all the government that ruined their state and cities, are now fleeing what they voted in. The problem is most are to ignorant or naive to see this and will continue to vote for the left. It's not hard to see cities run by long term Democrats are shit holes, mass government dependency, and tax the citizens to death.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
^^ What he said.

Seems A LOT of people coming from Cali and Ill-i-noise coming here because of the strong job market. Bringing their shity way of thinking with them. I think people moving to Texas should not be able to vote until living here maybe 50 yrs or so.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Don’t Californicate my Texas

·
Registered
22,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I could see this coming a ways back. All the liberals and left that brought in all the government that ruined their state and cities, are now fleeing what they voted in. The problem is most are to ignorant or naive to see this and will continue to vote for the left. It's not hard to see cities run by long term Democrats are shit holes, mass government dependency, and tax the citizens to death.
Yes and "Even Stevie Wonder Could See This Coming!" ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts