Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
my other car is a broom
23,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
........ blacks voters are too stupid to cast a vote? can someone please splain it to me?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
104,151 Posts
They do and sometimes they admit it

·
WHAT NOW ?
15,646 Posts
........ blacks voters are too stupid to cast a vote? can someone please splain it to me?
They dont think they're stupid , All Democrats have, is to keep people feeling like they belong to a special victim group , and make Republicans and white people and anything else they can point to as the ones victimizing them.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
104,151 Posts
They dont think they're stupid , All Democrats have, is to keep people feeling like they belong to a special victim group , and make Republicans and white people and anything else they can point to as the ones victimizing them.
The dem leaders think everyone is stupid besides them . Johnathon gruber stated it in a moment of truthfulness

·
Registered
14,609 Posts
It's cause they tend to get arrested trying to drive to vote after too may Schlitz Malts or a big load of skag

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Only attention hoars are upset...the resy of us are living are lives..I just moved my family to the midwest and went out for all you can eat sushi last night. I joined the Marines 20 years ago and I'm about to retire. I make 109k a year but only get taxed for 55k. I'm truly happy and if it wasn't for the USA I would be nothing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts