Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
congrats andrew on the PB. good job, i think its the 1st time out also. been 160 to the 1/8 yet?;)

·
Registered
420 Posts
thanks joe for a great convertor we re chipping away at it, its a little tough to test on street night but the car is coming around with the engine ill try to keep ya's posted

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Was that at Super Street Outlaw weight? 94mm or 98mm? Got a similar combo over here?

·
Team CoRuPt
1,810 Posts
Congratulations to all of those involved!!!! Andrew, I told you that Joe from ProTorque would help you put all that power down more efficiently. . You are working with a great team and like Joe from Protorque says, a lot of feelings are going to be hurt this year! Now tell Petty to stop pussyfooting around and stick the coals to that bitch!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Congrats Andrew ... looks like you guys got that thing riding .....

Joe ... hard work pays off bro congrats

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congratulations to all of those involved!!!! Andrew, I told you that Joe from ProTorque would help you put all that power down more efficiently. . You are working with a great team and like Joe from Protorque says, a lot of feelings are going to be hurt this year! Now tell Petty to stop pussyfooting around and stick the coals to that bitch!
Yeah Andrew you can thank "K" for all of the hard work swapping converters out this year HAHAHA :)

"K" .....but you know how it goes....now that we have the baseline....we can start "tweaking" from there :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts