Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda neat to see someone think way outside the box, even if it's not drag racing. Looks like a skinny aero dragster road course thingie.

http://www.deltawingracing.com/

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Looks like a Can-Am car & sprint car ran into each other. I kinda like it. With that narrow a front track I'd suspect the car would kinda plow into turnsor at least the tires would scrub somewhat resulting in slower lap speeds. Anyone know why they didn't make the front track wider?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The narrow front track helps a lot with the aero stuff at high speed tracks. They compensated for the narrow front by putting 70% of the vehicle's weight over the rear!

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Looks like a Can-Am car & sprint car ran into each other. I kinda like it. With that narrow a front track I'd suspect the car would kinda plow into turnsor at least the tires would scrub somewhat resulting in slower lap speeds. Anyone know why they didn't make the front track wider?
look at the website for more info..

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
From what I've seen the car runs pretty damn good. They will be running it at LeMans this weekend. Its great to see real innovation in motorsports! Forget the subtle changes that gradually change cars, these guys took a blank sheet of paper and made a new car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts