Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I do this?

I was doing a PC scan and all that was running was temp. internet files.

Shouldn't they delete when I close out?

And if not why?

pdq67

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Be sure you know all your passwords for websites and shit...b/c they'll be gone after you delete all the shit.

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Translation........how do I erase all this gay shit I've been looking at before the old lady sees it? :-gay

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Be sure you know all your passwords for websites and shit...b/c they'll be gone after you delete all the shit.
If you are loosing your passwords you need to uncheck the boxes that say saved passwords and network passwords in the internet explorer and windows explorer sections and it will not erase them during cleaning. This also works for Chrome and Firefox if you uncheck the same boxes.

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
While you're learning to do this, also learn how to defragment your hard drive, it will allow your computer to work efficiently....

·
Banned
16,080 Posts
Int. Explorer:

Tools...
Delete browsing history...
then click on the items you want deleted

·
Previously Banned
10,235 Posts
Start/run and type %temp% and have at it..
This will clear all temp files from windows. If you haven't done it in a while, it could be in the thousands. Highly recommended.
While you're learning to do this, also learn how to defragment your hard drive, it will allow your computer to work efficiently....
Most run once a week automatically and don't require you to do it yourself.

Int. Explorer:

Tools...
Delete browsing history...
then click on the items you want deleted
Browsing history, download history, and cache are the three i stay on top of. However, it doesn't delete everything. Please see above.

·
Titanium Member
11,581 Posts
Also you can
start-control panel-performance tools-clean up disc.
But its all still in there if the cops come.
That's why I recommend a giant fucking speaker magnet near the hard drive! lol.

·
Previously Banned
10,235 Posts
I don't believe its still there after deleting everything. The way people get caught is they are lazy and don't delete everything every time.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
You can set it up where it does not track anything. go into tools hit options. hit never remember history. it will also say tracking hit never track.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Try hitting holding down the Ctrl button then the shift button down then hit delete. Once the delete history page opens up click all of the except the top one"Preserve Favorites Website Data".

Get in the habbit of "deleting" everytime you go out and search.

Keeps the old lady off yer ass.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts