Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Better then me. Last two times I tried deep staging was against Mike Pyott. Went red both times. Both times at Cecil. So we gonna see you at Shakedown ?? P.S. Kids car looking fuggin sweet...Hope all is well....S

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Better then me. Last two times I tried deep staging was against Mike Pyott. Went red both times. Both times at Cecil. So we gonna see you at Shakedown ?? P.S. Kids car looking fuggin sweet...Hope all is well....S
You may see me there.......still not 100% sure if i will make it
Yea i know Joes car is way nicer than mine....lol , thanks Ham Head ! !

·
Grandpa
6,479 Posts
LOL.... You just have to put alittle in your delay box like I do buddy!!;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Besides the delay box, You told me you were gonna give me the throttle stop settings. Still haven't received em yet. We be seeing you on Sat correct ?? P.S. Congrats on the second championship bro....S

·
Grandpa
6,479 Posts
Besides the delay box, You told me you were gonna give me the throttle stop settings. Still haven't received em yet. We be seeing you on Sat correct ?? P.S. Congrats on the second championship bro....S
Ill be there bright and early Sat bro... and I'll bring the settings with me!:p

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'd check the rules. In 09 I rolled in a lil to far and turned top off.
REDLIGHT came on..........No Deep Staging.
We were told at the drivers meeting, no deep staging, I wasnt trying to just goofed.
Just check. Good Luck to All!

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
going deep is half the fun...Thats what she said...

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Wasn't last year, It was a cold morning and my car lurched on the brake and I accidently rolled deep. Automatic disqualified, that sucked. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts