Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Domestic diesel is competing against elevated demand from EU users and global jet fuel demand increases. The refining markets are so tight, any product demand pressure generates price increases by traders. No relief on the horizon.

·
Registered
34,478 Posts
I fully expect a refinery to be shut down any day now to further spike the pricing....

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
On a side note: What's the shelf life of diesel stored in jugs...?
been told properly treated and stored right it can last 7-8yrs but that is not set in stone.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
our wonderful administration released reserves with an already diminishing supply and no plan to replace it....

can't fix stupid but apparently these days we allow it to be elected to "lead" us

All part of the plan. Deplete the reserves so we don't have it available any more. Forced to get oil from hostile foreign nations or go "green".......something bad needs to happen to the left, and it can't happen soon enough

·
Registered
21,390 Posts
Biden made commitments to Europe his mouth cannot keep. Dump Russia and we will supply you. Problem is politicians have no clue how the real world works. They cannot understand a 40+ percent decrease in Russian fuels cannot be made overnight nor in 10yrs. Anyone who works in oil industry (as i do) understands contrary to what these numbnuts tell you the oilfields in North America are on decline and have been for sometime. With the green movement and covid plus carbon taxing a lot of oil companies have folded, quit, went broke or just idling along hoping for better days. While this shit show is unfolding in ukraine oil prices have rose and drilling has slowly picked up. However in Canada right now you have a huge manpower problem. Not enough workers are destitute enough to come out of Covid hiding to actually work. This could take years to get the labour force back up to speed. So what this all means is shortages of existing supplies for North America as politicians scrambling to service their promises to Europe in hopes they can fold the Russians up like cheap suitcase. In the mean time we pay the brunt as usual and cross your fingers its over quick. I for one think the the politicians severely underestimated what a wide swath Russian resources cover.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Biden made commitments to Europe his mouth cannot keep. Dump Russia and we will supply you. Problem is politicians have no clue how the real world works. They cannot understand a 40+ percent decrease in Russian fuels cannot be made overnight nor in 10yrs. Anyone who works in oil industry (as i do) understands contrary to what these numbnuts tell you the oilfields in North America are on decline and have been for sometime. With the green movement and covid plus carbon taxing a lot of oil companies have folded, quit, went broke or just idling along hoping for better days. While this shit show is unfolding in ukraine oil prices have rose and drilling has slowly picked up. However in Canada right now you have a huge manpower problem. Not enough workers are destitute enough to come out of Covid hiding to actually work. This could take years to get the labour force back up to speed. So what this all means is shortages of existing supplies for North America as politicians scrambling to service their promises to Europe in hopes they can fold the Russians up like cheap suitcase. In the mean time we pay the brunt as usual and cross your fingers its over quick. I for one think the the politicians severely underestimated what a wide swath Russian resources cover.
Pretty much dead on target. US Permian Basin shale oil is king right now but restricted by qualified labor and materials. No way in hell this changes over night….unless there is a big ass recession.

·
Registered
21,390 Posts
Pretty much dead on target. US Permian Basin shale oil is king right now but restricted by qualified labor and materials. No way in hell this changes over night….unless there is a big ass recession.
In Canada our wiley political party wanted all coal fired plants to switch to natural gas. However they forgot they implemented the carbon tax which basically shut down drilling. Then the supposed Covid hit putting the nail in coffin for whose left. At the time they were ditching pipelines in for these coal fired plants a bunch of us commented where is the excess gas coming from? In our areas big wakesha style compression units were being shut down as little wheel or skid mount units brought in to pump the remaining small amounts of gas. Not enough to supply the big units. Before this bs started the hard core drilling was just maintaining the field capacities but not gaining on inventory. Since the mandated gas from coal started they have one local plant converted that I know of. The rest are still on coal lol. No sufficient amounts of gas. The height of retardedness grows with these numbnuts daily.

·
Registered
21,390 Posts
Let Big Oil do what they and the subsidiary's along with them and the problem is solved...I will take a pipe line's CEO's word for over anyone on here...Especially a Putin loving nitwit...
Hey stupid. None of the governments asked the oil industry. They’re guessing as usual. You keep paying bumburner it will go higher yet cause guess what!! Theres no abundance. Think a bit. I know its tough for you.

·
Registered
18,598 Posts
Hey stupid. None of the governments asked the oil industry. They’re guessing as usual. You keep paying bumburner it will go higher yet cause guess what!! Theres no abundance. Think a bit. I know its tough for you.
And the Putin nut swinger rears his fat head again...Are you from Newfoundland by chance...I would tell you to pull your head out of your ass but you don't have access to a big enough rig....

·
Registered
21,390 Posts
And the Putin nut swinger rears his fat head again...Are you from Newfoundland by chance...I would tell you to pull your head out of your ass but you don't have access to a big enough rig....
Nope. Im from the province that supplies Canada and usa with a lot of resources. And with all due respect if you were half as smart as the hard working Newfs someone might show you a little respect.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts