Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to choose between a boost leash or a new greddy profec spec b

vehicle is a jeep srt8 running twin billet cea 6262's currently on 9psi springs

im going to bump it down to the 5psi spring and run the controller due to the spring just floating boost from 8-9.35 and hoping that with the controller i can get the boost to hit even sooner.

with the boost leash i know it can be used without c02 now and was wondering can it program 2 different boost levels like a high/low or would i just set it up for the high boost and just note what # for the gate pressure to make the boost levels and change settings each time?

·
Registered
433 Posts
i would hit the newbie thread before someone busts out a cactus.i have the boost leash you can set it up many diffrent ways with scramble mode and other options randy has a youtube video that should help u out and explanes the controllers functions well

·
Registered
91 Posts
The guy is asking a legitimate question why give him shit bout hit the newb thread. Way to many keyboard rambos on this site....

·
Registered
13,298 Posts
Don't rule out the AMS1000. Love mine. I run the 5lb spring and use co2 also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not sure how its a newbie/kill a guy question, its not general just inquiring on the programming of a controller that ive searched on but cant find much on what im asking for.

in africa working and the net is crap so i cant get youtube to load let alone its blocked

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
trying to choose between a boost leash or a new greddy profec spec b

vehicle is a jeep srt8 running twin billet cea 6262's currently on 9psi springs

im going to bump it down to the 5psi spring and run the controller due to the spring just floating boost from 8-9.35 and hoping that with the controller i can get the boost to hit even sooner.

with the boost leash i know it can be used without c02 now and was wondering can it program 2 different boost levels like a high/low or would i just set it up for the high boost and just note what # for the gate pressure to make the boost levels and change settings each time?

What do you need of a controller ?

Profec B is a good unit. But it only offers 2 static boost settings. So if that's all you need, then it is a good value and easy to use init.

If you need something with more options, then you'd need to look elsewhere. For your sort of boost levels, co2 seems an expensive hassle, and absolutely not needed or of any benefit.

·
WHO DAT???
15,820 Posts
The guy is asking a legitimate question why give him shit bout hit the newb thread. Way to many keyboard rambos on this site....

Yep, so many people get a chance to play cop once in a while and man do they love that!!!! Kinda reminds you of that black and white TV show, that small town where they had a sheriff and one guy underneath him. What was his name??? Barry Five??? We have no shortages of Barry Fives on here....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yep, so many people get a chance to play cop once in a while and man do they love that!!!! Kinda reminds you of that black and white TV show, that small town where they had a sheriff and one guy underneath him. What was his name??? Barry Five??? We have no shortages of Barry Fives on here....
Lol it was deputy Barney Phife on the Andy Griffith show....Nip it in the bud.

Best show ever

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
What do you need of a controller ?

Profec B is a good unit. But it only offers 2 static boost settings. So if that's all you need, then it is a good value and easy to use init.

If you need something with more options, then you'd need to look elsewhere. For your sort of boost levels, co2 seems an expensive hassle, and absolutely not needed or of any benefit.
just need something that can hold boost properly, hopefully help boost come in quicker. my thoughts were with the boost leash, its a tiny bit more than the profec and can be used without c02 and has so many more options so its at least something i could grow into later on as well

Wow nice name lol
had this name forever and when i went to make an account cause i couldnt remember i did the forget password thinking i messed up but no avail so you got to it first haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts