Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the fastest field yet...took a 4.23 to get in!

John had 2 .004 lights in route to the WIN!!

It was an out standing field with guys like

Barry Ballard
Brian Tiffe
Dave Roemer
Carl Rossler
Pat Moore
Jarod Wenrick
Todd Robertson

ps....we suck and DNQ....lol :-damnit

Door Wars & Outlaw Street Results

August 16, 2008
The Rossler/DeCerbo Door Wars and Last Second Race Cars Outlaw Street, tonight, was the wildest of the year! There were a total of 20 contenders for Door Wars and 28 for Outlaw Street, and qualifying was intense. At the end of the first round of qualifying, Bill Langa had both ends of the top spot at 4.589/148.07. Door Wars low ET was Todd Robertson at 4.180, and Jarod Wenrick held top speed of 176.93. After the final qualifying round, Langa still held low ET, but lost the top speed honors to Dave Hinzman in Outlaw Street. Door Wars final qualifying saw Pat Moore blast his way to the top of the field with a monster 4.061/182.28 pass. The field was held up for over half an hour by a full track oil down, but resumed at about 10:30. The semi’s and finals were both an exercise in excitement with razor thin margins in the lights. The results of tonight’s Rossler/DeCerbo Door Wars and Last Second Race Cars Outlaw Street look like this;

Outlaw Street Silver – Al Matuska Jr.-Montville, Ohio 5.528/127.75 (RT)-.047 Win
Outlaw Street Silver – Sylvester Barnes-Cleveland, Ohio 5.768/106.73 (RT)-.358 R/U

Outlaw Street Gold – Dave Hinzman-Olmstead, Ohio 4.929/147.99 (RT)-.043 Win
Outlaw Street Gold – Keith Sletvold-Austintown, Ohio 5.716/119.42 (RT)-.224 R/U

Door Wars – John DeCerbo – Canfield, Ohio 4.117/177.95 (RT)-.041 Win
Door Wars – Pat Moore – Kinsman, Ohio 4.503/165.52 (RT)-.044 R/U

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
that was a "givin" that Dave Hinzman was gonna win!!

that car is bad!!;)

that was the fastest field to get into...thought for sure Barry was gonna have the #1 spot till Moore took it away with a 4.04 i believe..:-Daw

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that was a "givin" that Dave Hinzman was gonna win!!

that car is bad!!;)

that was the fastest field to get into...thought for sure Barry was gonna have the #1 spot till Moore took it away with a 4.04 i believe..:-Daw
4.06....Were you there?

Barry took a time run at about 11:30pm.....it was lit all the way thru the 1/4......but left before the tree activated and wasted the hit.....it was prob on a 6.30's pass!

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
best matchup was in the first round when decerbo ran ballard. ballard goes a couple thousand red to decerbos .004 light and then barry runs a 4.126 compared to john's 4.128. that was awesome! was the best field ever in door warz history. track looked pretty awesome also

·
Registered
5,331 Posts

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
i think there is a typo for o/s. i thought langa with the blue camaro went 4.82 and dave was second with a .85? no matter what dave's car was a bracket car last night. good luck to him in canada today. also nice to see bill lutz back out there especially with a few bugs they had last night.

·
Registered
910 Posts
4.06....Were you there?

Barry took a time run at about 11:30pm.....it was lit all the way thru the 1/4......but left before the tree activated and wasted the hit.....it was prob on a 6.30's pass!

Brian....By looking at the computer compared to the 4.12 pass it should have ran a mid 4.09.....that's what we were looking for.....now i guess we'll have to wait until next week to know for sure....not to shabby for a powerglide @ 2520 :D
APD Power baby.............

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brian....By looking at the computer compared to the 4.12 pass it should have ran a mid 4.09.....that's what we were looking for.....now i guess we'll have to wait until next week to know for sure....not to shabby for a powerglide @ 2520 :D
He's flat flyin...and we can't find our mo jo....Motor is goin to Buck's monday Am...for a few updates :cool:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ps....now if we could only find a bitch that liked drag racing ...recently sold his car and was lighter than my brother....LOL

our junk weighs 2675!!

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
4.06....Were you there?

standing at the starting line watching....:p:p

did you guys hurt your motor..?? seen it smoking pretty badly..

John hasn't pushed Barry's car to it's full potential yet..;)

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Cant wait for ADRL!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
standing at the starting line watching....:p:p

did you guys hurt your motor..?? seen it smoking pretty badly..

John hasn't pushed Barry's car to it's full potential yet..;)

no it was the transmission over flow puke tank puked...on the rt header....LOL

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
no it was the transmission over flow puke tank puked...on the rt header....LOL
car still looked good leaving though...;)

always liked seeing your vette run down here at NRP..

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts