Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good I need the rain but i need tires on my car.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ms.Misery will be happy the lakes in Keystone heights should rise a couple of inches. They are only about 20 feet below normal. Been in a drought for sometime.

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
Nice day to ride the motorcycle to work. Thanks Dodge, for running backwards this morning. Those crankshaft position sensors are a joy to change.

:smt097

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Yeah, they are saying some areas could get 20" of rain because of how slow it is moving. I think they will be getting more rain then they need!

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
It's only rain.. Bet your one of those people that slows down 20mph when it sprinkles.. GET OUT OF THE FAST LANE..

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Ms.Misery will be happy the lakes in Keystone heights should rise a couple of inches. They are only about 20 feet below normal. Been in a drought for sometime.
You can thank the sand plant for most of the lakes being down so far for so long.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can thank the sand plant for most of the lakes being down so far for so long.
I wish I knew how to post up a google maps pic of lake Geneva. At the end of 8th st. is a house with about a 200' dock that is not anywhere near the water. At the time it was built(the dock) the lake was full.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Damn sand mines killed the lakes in Keystone Heights. They line to many pockets to ever be held accountable.

·
Registered
456 Posts
NOT a big hurricane, just a tropical storm, rain and wind. no big deal, we need the rain.
Oh ok. I'm deployed right now, heard stuff about it before I left and a little bit about it out here. I'm stationed in Georgia....I think they are getting it there a little too.

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
I'll be on Anna Maria Island Saturday, yall make sure you get everything cleaned up before I get there. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts