Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
16,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this email from them:

January 14, 2011

Dear Valued Customer,

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. - Ecclesiastes 3:1

With this guidance in mind, I have decided it is time for me to devote more time to my family, my church and my community. I have reached this decision after much soul searching about what is best for the company I have built over the past 20 years. I have decided that now is the time to make a change.

My decision was made easier when I found a partner like Eckler’s to take over the company. Not only do I feel comfortable with the people there, but Eckler’s has been in the car restoration business for 50 years - so long their motto is “We invented the restoration business.” With Eckler’s resources, Dearborn Classics will be able to bring more products to market that have been unavailable, hard to find, or too expensive in the past. It will help make restoring a classic Ford easier than ever.

I have tremendous faith that under Eckler’s leadership, Dearborn Classics customers will benefit from Eckler’s sourcing expertise - especially in hard parts, sheet metal, brakes, and suspension. We also plan to continue bringing you the new parts you need through our manufacturing and research.

One change you will notice is that shipments will be coming from the new Florida address starting in February. Toll free phone numbers and website address will not change. Rest assured, Dearborn Classics will continue to send you regular catalogs and promotions. In the coming months, our website will be expanded to offer improved functionality and to make finding products even easier. Perhaps most importantly, you will still get the same attention and expert support when you call, and we will continue to make sure your product ships as fast as possible. There will be as few changes as possible to make this a good experience for the customer.

I want to thank you for your support and business. Please join me in celebrating this change and looking forward to an even better Dearborn Classics in the future.

Trevor Berge
Founder and President

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
^^^ They sell the same reproduction stuff all of the other classic car places sell.

I got the email too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts