Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I stated on here Saturday night we bought a new 2013 2500 HD late Saturday. Today, we take them the rear seats and spare key for the Denali. The sales manager was having a hard time looking at me let alone speaking to me. They owed us a tank of fuel but I said if you are busy we can come back. He then begins to tell me they made a 10k mistake on the trade. He told me he was waiting to hear from the GSM to figure out what they were going to do. We wait another 20 minutes and no one says a word. We have already been there 45 minutes of just sitting around. I said we are leaving, call me. They called me and tell me they aren't eating a 10k mistake. I gave them my attorney's phone number (a good friend of mine that is a attorney I ran this by him on the way home he said give them my number), and ask them to work out the details. :)

I know cool story bro, stick a cactus in my ass, pics of wife ( ain't happening)and all that good shit. Just thought I'd share. My poor wife is upset.

Ain't that some bullshit....:smt093

·
e85 & injection guru
5,391 Posts
UNLESS YOU HAVE SIGNED FALSE DOCUMENTS ON TOTAL LOSS, ACCIDENT OR THE MILEAGE DISCLOSER STATEMENT . THE DEALER IS FUCKED.
ARE YOU SURE THEY WEREN'T JERKIN HER AROUND TO NOT BUY THE GAS.....?
THE TAX STATEMENT/BILL SHOULD HAVE VALUE OF TRADE AND SALE PRICE OF CAR ..SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES .
HAVE SEEN THE TRAVELING GYPSY SALES FORCE TRAY THAT SHIT .
CUSTOMER WANTS BEOND TOP DOLLAR ON TRADE AND THEY BURY THE ACTUAL DIFFERENCE ON THE NEW CAR . .SAME PROFIT CUSTOMER PAYS SAME .
THEY CRY YOU RAPED EM

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
If you misrepresented what you had, or anything about your trade in, then they might have a leg to stand on. Is there any part of it they can shoot holes in? Mileage perfectly accurate, they got to see the truck and evaluate it BEFORE the papers were signed, etc? If that's all in order, then they should eat it. They are the professionals here, not you. They need to act professionally. You know they'd be telling you to piss off if they "accidentally" sold the truck to you for $10k TOO MUCH and you signed the papers.

You got yourself a great deal (I assume), enjoy it.

·
Capri For Sale
12,907 Posts
Problem is the contract states they can cancel the contract within 30 days. That's law in Fl. This is going to be good.
Is it they can cancel or you can cancel? I thought most of those contracts had a cooling off period for the consumer.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Call local TV station and ask for their reporter that cover unfair business, they will back down as soon as they are in front of a camera.

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
The investigative reporter on Charlotte news was just busting a car lot in Charlotte the other day for this! It is a scam, but I forget now what he called it!

·
e85 & injection guru
5,391 Posts
NO MATER THE OUTCOME YOU'LL TRULY BE AHEAD .... WHAT EVER THE LAW IS IN FL.
FOR 10.000$ THE LOCAL TV STATIONS ALWAYS HAVE A CRIME STOPPER RIPPOFF ACTION MAN .
CALL EM UP THEY WILL HANDLE THE LEGAL QUICK WORK .IF YOU GOT A CASE THEY WILL ATTACK .AS WILL FILING COMPLAINTS AND INTERNET BAD PRESS .
THEY WILL KNOW ITS BAD KARMA AND PRESS AND REACH A GOOD AGREEMENT ..... THEY NOW HAVE A USED CAR THAT WAS TITLED AND IT JUST LOST MORE MONEY ROLLING OFF THE LOT .

1 - 20 of 267 Posts