Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

To be repeated day after day.... The Communist world, and radical muslims are LAUGHING at us as this shit would never be tolerated in those countries....sometimes FORCE is the only way to control situations like this....where do individual rights supersede the rights of the many?

·
Beyond old
3,758 Posts
I'm wondering why the officers allow those scumbags, to invade their safe space.
That little sawed off coon really think that the officer he's insulting, gives a fuk what he's saying? Abject stupidity.

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
The mayor is letting the people that live right there be held hostage, if that was my house I'd be suing the fuk out of the City, the Mayor and Chief of Police for derelection of duty and failure to keep the Oath of Office. The leadership in these cities are encouraging rioting, looting and invading in other cities and need to be held accountable for their inactivity resulting in criminal liability.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
The mayor is letting the people that live right there be held hostage, if that was my house I'd be suing the fuk out of the City, the Mayor and Chief of Police for derelection of duty and failure to keep the Oath of Office. The leadership in these cities are encouraging rioting, looting and invading in other cities and need to be held accountable for their inactivity resulting in criminal liability.
By not stopping this shit when it starts.......it's emboldening them to do it over and over

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
Whys the police just fukin around and chanting - theres just a few halfassed protestors, throw them into the public cells until after the 4th of July and THAT will end the protesting career right then and there. Imagine sharing a cell with addicts going thru withdrawal, gutter drunks puking up sterno and HIV infected transvestites looking for a shoulder to cry their hearts out on...
Well, on reflection, for some of those protestors I'd say it's normal shit for them. Fukkit, open fire.

·
Registered
27,268 Posts
It’s obvious the criminal element will take over, and destroy our country before the commies, and the Muslims get their coats off. It all started when you couldn’t use deadly force to protect your property.
Had an inspector, from Utah, on a job in Louisiana, in 1989 that was loosing gas each night in his pickup truck. Local sheriff was called, and said “Sit behind the trailer tonight, get a good gun, make sure it’s loaded, and shoot them. If it’s late, don’t call me till 8:00 am, and I’ll come get the bodies out of the yard.” True story. The guy didn’t do it though. But that sheriff made a believer out of us.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
They didn't "try" shit but stand there and watch 007dragracer walk back and forth with his walking stick.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts