Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DC Performance is having a open house on Saturday Feb 12 3PM till ? Come hang out with us. Free food and drinks, games, raffles and more. Bring the family and the hot rods. I figured its winter time and there’s not much going on right now for everybody to get together and have a good time. And this is the perfect opportunity to check out some of the projects we have going on in the shop. We are also celebrating our 1 year anniversary on February 1st. Any questions feel free to call
Come and join us

Thank you and hope to see you there.
Dominic
443-504-9923

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI there's a good possibility we will be raffling off a 10pt c/m cage. One catch, you must attend to get it!!!! but this is just what I heard!!!;)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Wish I could make it, but I'm getting the car back together to take to Dominic next saturday. Good luck with your open house Dominic!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Wish I could make it down, but going to work on getting the car back together and ready for Dominic to do the 25.5 in.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wanted to thank everyone that made it from Yellowbullet, We had a great turn out. Over 150 people came out for this show. And we did have a winner for the 10Pt C/M cage, A local guy with a 68 Firebird!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts