Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DC Performance is having a open house on Saturday Feb 12 3PM till ? Come hang out with us. Free food and drinks, games, raffles and more. Bring the family and the hot rods. I figured its winter time and there’s not much going on right now for everybody to get together and have a good time. And this is the perfect opportunity to check out some of the projects we have going on in the shop. We are also celebrating our 1 year anniversary on February 1st. Any questions feel free to call
Come and join us

Thank you and hope to see you there.
Dominic
443-504-9923

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FYI there's a good possibility we will be raffling off a 10pt c/m cage. One catch, you must attend to get it!!!! but this is just what I heard!!!;)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to thank everyone that made it from Yellowbullet, We had a great turn out. Over 150 people came out for this show. And we did have a winner for the 10Pt C/M cage, A local guy with a 68 Firebird!!!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on the success Dom hope to be doing a similiar show soon at my new shop.
Thanks Mickey, I couldn't believe the amount of people we had, at one point in time It felt like I couldn't even turn around with out bumping into someone. Was a great time too.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I stopped by to meet Dominic which I did. I didn't stay very long due to prior duties but I can say for the short time I was there a ton of people and soooooooo much food along with a raffle was there to meet you. The shop was a nice layout and the work that was in there was being done with professionalizm ( If thats a word) We talked brief by would feel confident into taking work to him.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These pics were takin a little late in the day, the crowd was thinning out by then. At one point it was elbow to elbow.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice place man!
Thanks Mickey, Just wish it was bigger!!!! But its never big enough!!! I can say if your thinking about doing a open house it was great, only a couple small things I would have done different. Parking lot attendant and more food. Also trying to get around to talk to everybody. I look at some of the pics and theres people I never saw the whole time.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice Dominic!!! I love the grill:p. You moved a bunch of things around since I was there. Hope to see you soon !!
Thats a never ending battle, we are talking about moving the lift and changing things up a bit. Trying to see if theres a better way to do it. Also looking at getting some new toys, Baliegh 175/250 bender, not sure yet though. Going to call them this week!!!
Another thought is to do away with the front room and turn it into a metal room. Looking into equipment to be able to do tin work, right now I sub it out.

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Always moving forward !!! I will give you a call when we go to see if you wanna meet up at the track up here or at cecil.Cant wait:p

Wife says thanks for the pictures and the shop looked great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts