Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DC Performance is having a open house on Saturday Feb 12 3PM till ? Come hang out with us. Free food and drinks, games, raffles and more. Bring the family and the hot rods. I figured its winter time and there’s not much going on right now for everybody to get together and have a good time. And this is the perfect opportunity to check out some of the projects we have going on in the shop. We are also celebrating our 1 year anniversary on February 1st. Any questions feel free to call
Come and join us
Thank you and hope to see you there.
Dominic
443-504-9923

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I will be there dominic!!!! Come check out some of the work this shop does.. There work is top notch and it doesnt hurt your wallet as much .. They just finished up my 25.5 cage for the x275 notchback. This is the person that will be putting the J&E POWER to the track this year................

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FYI there's a good possibility we will be raffling off a 10pt c/m cage. One catch, you must attend to get it!!!! but this is just what I heard!!!;)

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'll try to stop by I live right up the street and I wanted to get a price on installing a 10 point cage in my stang but if I win the raffle its free!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just wanted to thank everyone that made it from Yellowbullet, We had a great turn out. Over 150 people came out for this show. And we did have a winner for the 10Pt C/M cage, A local guy with a 68 Firebird!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts