1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Super Rod 2413
1,347 Posts
Subscribing. That's haul ass

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
that's TEXAS for you boys!!! david wolfe... remember the name!

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Wolfe

That car was shittin and gettin!!!! Cool to see the car back out!!!

Kick ass run too guys!

·
Registered
96 Posts
No torque arm is on that car anymore just stock suspension and correction he went 4.708 @159 on his Last pass of the night

John Sheffield

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,239 Posts
^ he ran that combo last year unless he has switched it again this year.

big ups to wolfe on the run..

rob hes not the first radial car to go 4.70s though..reese gets that credit..he wasn't at legal weight though from what he said

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,239 Posts
No torque arm is on that car anymore just stock suspension and correction he went 4.708 @159 on his Last pass of the night

John Sheffield

why is his mph way off?

the turbo/blower radial cars run 157-160mph running 4.80s

So for him to run a 4.70 at 158 means he either coasted threw the traps or something..i can see the 4.77 at 158

·
Registered
397 Posts
why is his mph way off?

the turbo/blower radial cars run 157-160mph running 4.80s

So for him to run a 4.70 at 158 means he either coasted threw the traps or something..i can see the 4.77 at 158
The MPH is off mainly because we lost Job Spetter as our tuner, that guy is awesome, we are trying some new things that aren't exactly worked out yet...but given the fact that was our third run on the car I am still pleased. It's going to be some fun at the Shakedown (Where we can lose 120 pounds , and Bradenton as well).

1 - 20 of 248 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.