Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great job bud....Wish I was there to shake your hand. Congrats on heading deep in the rounds!!!!

Its been a long, hard road for you guys with that car and its awesome to see that all that hard work is paying off. Couldn't happen to a better team.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Great job bud....Wish I was there to shake your hand. Congrats on heading deep in the rounds!!!!

Its been a long, hard road for you guys with that car and its awesome to see that all that hard work is paying off. Couldn't happen to a better team.
X 2 wat to NY Motorsports !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
congrats!!!
:smt103

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts
Way to go guys! Dave is a great guy and has an extremely hard working team. Congrats!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
First Nate has the horseshoe at YB.com Nats. Now Hance has it at Shakedown....... I am saying PUDDIN is GOING ROUNDS AT NO MERCY..... PromotersTTFMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Congrats, Dave and crew! Is ellen and Big Sexy not helping him anymore?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Wow, great job Dave. You definitely deserve it. NY MotorsportsTTFMF

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Congrats, Dave and crew! Is ellen and Big Sexy not helping him anymore?
No :( Randy took a ful time job with Vandergriff. Dave hasn't been racing as much this year. After he and Randy went to Qatar over the winter, Dave has taken a bunch of time with his family and business.

Not many people can be as happy for Dave as we are right now. His dream has been to kick ass in Pro Mod and he is just at the beginning of a long run of good things.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Way to go Dave!!! you have that thing hauling the mail!!! Great job !!

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
No :( Randy took a ful time job with Vandergriff. Dave hasn't been racing as much this year. After he and Randy went to Qatar over the winter, Dave has taken a bunch of time with his family and business.

Not many people can be as happy for Dave as we are right now. His dream has been to kick ass in Pro Mod and he is just at the beginning of a long run of good things.
I see... Well, I know how much time and hard work y'all put into that operation... I'm sure he wouldn't be where he is today without yalls help

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Dave just lost in the semis, car wouldn't build boost ont he starting line and he timed out :( He works so hard and puts so much heart into that car and racing. Hard to find anyone who loves racing and the drivers more than Dave

The car has been on a serious diet too and is much lighter!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts