Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I have had one done every two years since I was 30. Chron's Disease. Its not bad at all. I'm more scared of a shot than this procedure. So don't wait. It could save your life.

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
I know one thing do not fart after dinking that crap they give you :p

·
WHO DAT???
15,822 Posts
I know one thing do not fart after dinking that crap they give you :p
How could you???? Well that's after it does what it does.... Man I don't why but they game me two bottles of that crap and I had to go thru both of them..... Man when it was over and can assure you I was clean, squeaky clean......My doctor suggest I have these done ever ten years, needless to say I'm in no way looking forward to the next one....But I guess it's fair to say it is worth the piece of mind once it's over with.....

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
How could you???? Well that's after it does what it does.... Man I don't why but they game me two bottles of that crap and I had to go thru both of them..... Man when it was over and can assure you I was clean, squeaky clean......My doctor suggest I have these done ever ten years, needless to say I'm in no way looking forward to the next one....But I guess it's fair to say it is worth the piece of mind once it's over with.....
after 5 min into drinking that crap its not a fart anymore . I took my first drink and like a dumb ass I went out and starting working on my car 2 min into it I FARTED well I thought I farted lol

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Just had a colonoscopy. The procedure itself is no big deal but the prep the day before is a ton of sh*t !

Jim

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Just had a colonoscopy. The procedure itself is no big deal but the prep the day before is a ton of sh*t !

Jim
lol I see what you did there

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I use to laugh at my dad for having to go thru with this.... not anymore..

He told me to get a good book, and once it starts you won't leave the toilet.

Mine is next year, guess who is laughing now?

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Jim
^^^^This!

Had mine 2 months ago. I drank like a gallon of that stuff but probably vomited a fourth of it back up. The procedure itself, I remember nothing at all. It's good to have a clear mind about something like colon cancer though so for you older guys & gals, suck it up and get r done.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I use to laugh at my dad for having to go thru with this.... not anymore..

He told me to get a good book, and once it starts you won't leave the toilet.

Mine is next year, guess who is laughing now?
That`s what I did. My son got me a great book to read. I started at 530 the night before the procedure and by time I left for the doctor in the morning. I had over half of the book done. The whole process is very easy and pain free. Just don`t stray to far from the shitter. You will know when its time. Kind of reminds me of that scene from dumb and dumber. Growl and girgle....then BAM !!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts