Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
11,826 Posts
yes oct 4 & 5 will be the first 2 day shakedown event. very happy about the 2 day deal because it was dam nerve racking trying to get qualifying and eliminations done in less than 10 hours! we were always one major mis-hap away from not getting things done.

lastly, next week we start making our sponsor telephone calls so please keep your phones on folks, i'll be calling :smt100

·
11,826 Posts
i guesse since its a two day deal nos cars only get to race one day since we make to much noise.
no, not so....SHAKEDOWN replaced the import race that was prev scheduled on oct 4/5. those 2 days (oct 4/5) are dedicated "noise" days so everybody can race...sat will have 3 qualifyers for all classes then sun will be eliminations.

also a big thank you to Harold Caldwell for all your support in past years....hopfully you will return once again as a 2008 sponsor.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
no, not so....SHAKEDOWN replaced the import race that was prev scheduled on oct 4/5. those 2 days (oct 4/5) are dedicated "noise" days so everybody can race...sat will have 3 qualifyers for all classes then sun will be eliminations.

also a big thank you to Harold Caldwell for all your support in past years....hopfully you will return once again as a 2008 sponsor.
sorry to tell you dave but not this year.so do you think thiers going to b more fans at pinks or at the shakedown?

·
Registered
696 Posts
I know which one I would rather see :)

And it don't involve Rich!!!
X2

I cannot wait to specate the Shakedown again! Last year was my first year and was by FAR the best race I had seen the whole year. It was a great ending to a good season. Not to mention Dave is a stand up guy who will help anyone anyway he can!!

Dave...I am looking forward to getting some new Team North shirts this year too! :p

·
11,826 Posts
sorry to tell you dave but not this year.so do you think thiers going to b more fans at pinks or at the shakedown?
no problem harold, I'll hound you next year!
as for spectator count hands down pinks will draw
more fans...maybe by a 2-1 margin? really hoping
to convince some of the pinks crowd to come to shakedown.

·
Registered
441 Posts
...Mr Hance, can you provide a way to contact you please? I have a few questions regarding the SHAKEDOWN and some may seem foolish/ignorant...this being YB, don't really wanna get KILLED! lol. Or through email if preferred thanks.

Joe C

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
yes oct 4 & 5 will be the first 2 day shakedown event. very happy about the 2 day deal because it was dam nerve racking trying to get qualifying and eliminations done in less than 10 hours! we were always one major mis-hap away from not getting things done.

lastly, next week we start making our sponsor telephone calls so please keep your phones on folks, i'll be calling :smt100
Hey, Dave can NdaCut StreetRacin come and do my thing?
here is some of my work.

http://www.youtube.com/377ndacut

NdaCut
919-357-0362

1 - 20 of 44 Posts